• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New outfits.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Also for this year's Christmas update, the Tibian fashion designers have sat together to sketch a few new cool outfits for premium players who are willing to go a long way of challenging and tricky tasks.
lfs6u4gpjester.jpg

Jester outfit

In one of our last teasers, you have already heard that especially funny and humorous characters will be able to join the fools guild. A real fool, however, will never leave the house without his brand-new jester outfit. Players that have proven their extraordinary talent in playing pranks will rise in the guild's estimation and might be also granted the right to wear some fancy accessories with their outfit.

z3te4wk0brotherhood_of_bones.jpg

Brotherhood of Bones outfit

What is more, both, the Brotherhood of Bones and the Nightmare Knights, made an approach to the designers to ask them for outfits that clearly identify ranked characters as members of their orders. However, it rests exclusively with characters of the highest rank to choose those that are worthy to wear this special outfit. Only those that bear the title of a Dread Lord or a Lord Protector are able to enter a newly discovered room in which they can transform a precious jewel into magical outfit scrolls. There are 3 scrolls all together, one for every rank of the orders. Characters can only use a scroll if they have at least the required rank. Also scrolls of higher ranks can only be used if the scrolls of the lower ranks have been used before. Don't miss the chance to identify yourself as a member of a respected order!

92hbyuydnightmare_knight.jpg

Nightmare Knights outfit

Keep in mind that only one character of the highest rank is needed to obtain the scroll for the basic outfit for everybody that has joined the same order. Therefore, guilds or circles of friends might be well advised to support one of their members in getting the highest rank to obtain the basic outfit more quickly for everyone.
All info from TibiaML.

-
i my self love those outfits :)

I hate all of them. Should be redone ... Doesn't look to good and doesn't look like the spriter put that much effort in making them. Oh yes ofcourse he did, but the outcome .. I say bleh.

o_O!
Wow, really cool ZoOoro, Really good work! I like them but not the Joker :S

Last edited:
AHHAAHAHAH MY OUTFIT HAHAH, nice one. I think they look sweet in special Jesters outfits XD

I hate that they're making more outfits... -.- Why can't they just stick with the ones they have already? They're good enough.

I think more outfits is a good idea, I think the ones we got now are boring :>

I still use the free account outfits, without addons, since they're just plain ugly... :p

Both the nightmare knight and the brotherhood of bones are great but the jester is just looking, umm...bad.

Back