• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Pc, Can someone tell me if its good?

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
renderImage.image

My mom recently said she was getting me and my brother 2 computers. She asked if we wanted these ones but i'm not sure if the harddrive is the monitor aswell lol XD

Someone tell me plx?

----
The new eMachine All in One Desktop. This elegant, simple, all in one concept is perfect for the kitchen, office or bedroom. Utilising Intelprocessing power, and wireless technology, this is a PC that can be used all over the home by the whole family.

Information:
Acer eMachine EZ1601 All in One 18.5" Desktop
EZ1600

Features

* Intel Atom 270 1.6GHz processor
* 1GB Ram
* 160GB Hard Drive.
* Built-in Wireless
* Windows XP Home Operating System
* 18.5" 16:9 Wide Screen
* DVD SuperMulti Drive
* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950

Specifications

* 1GB Ram
* 160GB Hard Drive.
* DVD SuperMulti Drive

(i dont care about how much RAM or Memory it has, It's better than what i have atm)

eh its ok...will be pretty outdated soon tho (if not already :p ).

give to me tho lol

And how much does it cost? Any decent laptop will outperform those
Tell us what it costs, and we might come to a better solution

@2pac. It's all in one. According to store, Screen is the harddrive aswell lol.

@zNic. 599$ NZD

It's good, at least for what I believe you are planning to use it for.

:)

@2pac. It's all in one. According to store, Screen is the harddrive aswell lol.

@zNic. 599$ NZD

Not worth it for that price, you can easy get a computer 3x better for that price. I mean, 1GB ram is pretty outdated. You should at least get 3GB (Laptop) or 4GB if a normal one.

You buy a PC to use it for some years, not a PC that you will need to change out after some months. I'd also not recommend you buying a "designer-pc". Im not speaking about a computer you can design at, but a computer that is not constructed for you to change out parts in it.

A computer that is in a screen is very stupid, there is nothing smart in it at all. I mean, you can get laptops which is smaller and pown them. And in laptops you can actually change the stuff inside.

Go for a normal PC, normal size. Then you can after a year or so just upgrade the "Graphic card" or add more RAM into it. That way you get so much more for the money. :)

It's better than the hunk of shit i have at the moment and my mom don't wanna spend fucking 3,000$ NZD on a 3GB ram :/

renderImage.image

My mom recently said she was getting me and my brother 2 computers. She asked if we wanted these ones but i'm not sure if the harddrive is the monitor aswell lol XD

Someone tell me plx?

----
The new eMachine All in One Desktop. This elegant, simple, all in one concept is perfect for the kitchen, office or bedroom. Utilising Intelprocessing power, and wireless technology, this is a PC that can be used all over the home by the whole family.

Information:
Acer eMachine EZ1601 All in One 18.5" Desktop
EZ1600

Features

* 1GB Ram
* 160GB Hard Drive.
* Built-in Wireless
* DVD SuperMulti Drive

Specifications

* 1GB Ram
* 160GB Hard Drive.
* DVD SuperMulti Drive

(i dont care about how much RAM or Memory it has, It's better than what i have atm)
suckest pc i have seen in my live. Shitty memory. procceser and harddriver and sucky graphics card. this can worth 100 euro as max lol:wub::wub:

too late mom already bought it
xD
Anyway is better than what i have atm.

Back