• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New PC

Jew

Reaction score
I would like some help with buying a new PC. I have found 2 pre built:

Intel Core i5 3450 3.1GHz Sandy Bridge with Freezer 7 Pro cooler
Nvidia GTX560Ti 1GB
8GB DDR3
Intel B75

730€

or

Intel Core i5 3570K 3.4GHz with Freezer 13 Pro cooler
AMD HD7850 2GB
8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Intel B75A

860€

How big is the difference between these? (for example FPS in BF3 ultra)
Is there point changing the video card on 1st one with 7850 or anything better with around the same price?

Nop, the second one is better in everything generally.

CPU has better GHZ and can be overclocked
GPU is better using this, GeForce GTX 560 Ti vs Radeon HD 7850 – Performance Comparison Benchmarks @ Hardware Compare

I'd say go for the second one and you will be able to get around 60 fps on maxed almost all games, so generally there is no game you won't be able to run.

About fps difference doesn't really make a huge difference I say 4-6 fps difference.

You and your Nvidia GTX cards....

I would say dont overclock... overclocking is in my opinion shit... if the overclocking would be good for yur hardware the hardware would be as good as after overclocking...idk if you understood cuz my english is not the best

Overclocking Can Be Good If You Do It the Right Way. I have My CPY Overclocked To 4.1Ghz, I Had It On 4.5 (On Stock Fan Cooler)
Works Perfect

Back