• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New project, have a look!

Does it look promising at first sight?

• Yes, absolutely

• No, just start over...

Results are only viewable after voting.

winzer

Retired, on my way back. Hopefully...
Reaction score
Hello there OTlanders! :)
I'm Winzer, a retired Open Tibia mapper and long-time player of Open Tibia. In the last few weeks I have been excited to get back in this wonderful world of experienced and great people of Open Tibia. In my about two-three years break from Open Tibia I have been studying to become a sound engineer and only played "real" Tibia on the side. Enough about who I am and let's get into it!

Before I quit me and a friend started building a low-rate RPG with a custom map we worked on together. The server made it to a beta tests but after that our real lives kinda began to develop into a stage that made us unavailable to give the server the time we wanted and we quit. Today, I have no contact at all with my friend (IF YOU SEE THIS I'D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!). Anyways, the server is not touched since that day and I would love to keep building on it with a few of you!

Original release thread here: https://otland.net/threads/france-arnia-9-54-100-custom-server.166558/

The map is completely custom and well worked on, but not done. Here are some raw screenshots from the map editor:

Town 1 temple:
oL7qU2l.jpg

Town 1 gate (can be opened and closed by a big lever):
MCcFIkP.jpg

Town 1 sewers:
1SAsodf.jpg

Hell's gate:
NZRSki6.jpg

Ruins:
FFKmjem.jpg

Somewhere in the mountains:
Hnc6yPk.jpg

Orcish town?:
FgGZzMM.jpg

Wyverns?
Qr3Re8K.jpg

Cyclops hideout?:
3cURGx3.jpg

Well, that was a few of the places you can explore. There are a lot of new spells, new vocations and other script-related stuff such as a crafting system on the server which I don't have a clue how to configure since I didn't focus on that part while we built this. Mapping and brainstorming was my part of the project. We do not need to use anything of what is done, or we can use everything, it's all up to us!

If you are interested in joining me to build this up into it's final stage, please don't be shy and post down below what you can help with!

That's all for me, thanks for reading! Love to hear all your feedback and hopefully find some great people to work with! :)

Kind regards, Winzer.

Last edited:
Looks nice

Map Error/bug
Missing border / Random Floor tile
JF4dWpu.jpg

Looks nice

Map Error/bug
Missing border / Random Floor tile
JF4dWpu.jpg

Thank you! :)

Unfortunately, I'm aware of that one and a few more :/ As I said, it's not done yet, but thank you for pointing that out RosOT! :)

I remember the server :) But I thought arn was creating other server? :p

Would love to see this online once again :) do you only have the map or also all the scripts?

I remember the server :) But I thought arn was creating other server? :p

Would love to see this online once again :) do you only have the map or also all the scripts?

Oh, you do? :D
I'd love to get in touch with Arn again! If he is still working on something, please PM me a link! :)
I got the full server hence we shared it.

Golden age of rpg servers was 6 years ago. Give up already, nobody is going to play it.

Oh, you do? :D
I'd love to get in touch with Arn again! If he is still working on something, please PM me a link! :)
I got the full server hence we shared it.
It was some time ago and he said he wanted to keep it a secret. He hasn't been on otland for a while it seems. Hope you keep some of the features cause they were awesome! Atm i don't have that much time to really contribute but if you want i can do some testing when it's in testing phase or do some brainstorming (i do remember some issues with balancing) Just give me a PM :)

Golden age of rpg servers was 6 years ago. Give up already, nobody is going to play it.

I can see that while browsing around... Kinda sad. Well... To succeed you need to give people what they want, and we always want what we don't have. That's what we are creating here. Might not be a golden age for RPGs, yet, but gold is not what Im after. I hope to create something awesome and fun for like-minded people to enjoy :)

It was some time ago and he said he wanted to keep it a secret. He hasn't been on otland for a while it seems. Hope you keep some of the features cause they were awesome! Atm i don't have that much time to really contribute but if you want i can do some testing when it's in testing phase or do some brainstorming (i do remember some issues with balancing) Just give me a PM :)

Oh I see, not a big surprise ;) I'll give him a bump on skype to see if he's still in this world or not! Thank you for the suggestions, I'll be in touch!

I can see that while browsing around... Kinda sad. Well... To succeed you need to give people what they want, and we always want what we don't have. That's what we are creating here. Might not be a golden age for RPGs, yet, but gold is not what Im after. I hope to create something awesome and fun for like-minded people to enjoy :)
It's sad because there are too few "like-minded" people to get serious amount of activity on rpg server. You may disagree or hate me, but we both know the truth :/

It's sad because there are too few "like-minded" people to get serious amount of activity on rpg server. You may disagree or hate me, but we both know the truth :/
I like rpg servers over any other server :|

Thank you guys! I'd love to gather some people with me to get this up and running!

Please, do not be shy to apply!

Please say it's 1.1

As I said, this hasn't been touched since 2012. I don't know if 1.1 was available back then, no idea. Can't see why it's not possible to transfer it to 1.1 if that is not the case as of now, these things are quite flexible and customizable if I'm not wrong. For the people who knows how to, at least. It's certainly not a "few hours project". But without saying too much, I don't know if it is 1.1 or not.

Then it's not. TFS 1.1 is from 2013/2014
If you don't use custom client stuff, it's possible to move, but will need a lot of work(unless you have compats and time to test it all)

Then it's not. TFS 1.1 is from 2013/2014
If you don't use custom client stuff, it's possible to move, but will need a lot of work(unless you have compats and time to test it all)

Alright. There is no custom client stuff, everything is currently set to 9.54 (see original thread).
It's all these things the project need. People who know this stuff :) Don't be afraid to apply! :D

Back