• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New project, have a look!

Does it look promising at first sight?

• Yes, absolutely

• No, just start over...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not interested in application, but I could rewrite some of your systems/events to TFS 1.1. You may request that in my thread. The queue is long, but if your script/event/idea gather my attention, I'll rewrite that first. It'll be free, but it'll be posted on forum also.

I'm not interested in application, but I could rewrite some of your systems/events to TFS 1.1. You may request that in my thread. The queue is long, but if your script/event/idea gather my attention, I'll rewrite that first. It'll be free, but it'll be posted on forum also.

Thank you for your kindness. But I don't know if we will use the stuff or not yet, so I'll have to wait. Also I don't think it's a good idea to upload the stuff Arn has worked hours with to the public without his will to do so. Anyways, I'll keep the offer in mind, thanks a lot! :)

Ahahahaha, of course, it's okay, he may keep them. I don't even need to see your script. Description is enough to write that. If it's lua only and it's not website-related nor map generating, I can write it within 3 days.

Ahahahaha, of course, it's okay, he may keep them. I don't even need to see your script. Description is enough to write that. If it's lua only and it's not website-related nor map generating, I can write it within 3 days.
bf9.gif

I see, well that's the reason I made this thread. I can't do it alone, searching for people to help, people who knows this stuff :)

Back