• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New project launching

Seksy

Reaction score
Ok, somewhat slightly experienced in OT myself, ran one years ago lol, forgot more than I learned.
We are looking for a team, scripters, mappers, GMs etc. Our plans are to at some point launch this thing with paid premium such as Tibian and others etc. Provided the project runes smooth those involved could be compensated for their work at some point.
We have a large 8.60 map already with around 19k spawns. This is a work in progress and most of us are somewhat new to this.
Anyone interested in helping, PM me and ill give you our page link. We are USA based but open to anyone wishing to help.
I know there will be flamers probably come here to reply, always are some but oh well.

I am good at webmaster work, promotions etc, just need more experienced technical staff. With the right people, we can make this happen and with a good team I am willing to put the money into this project to make it work.

Better you don't even know me you are just bitch lols~
i made karamy-war map and crazyot .shut the fuck up.
Seksy i will not mapping for you good luck~

Better you don't even know me you are just bitch lols~
Running on floor. <Rofl>
Who said that a project will hire a mapper like you? You don't even know what does it mean C++ [as you put in your signature or nick], omg!
Only putting it on his Shitty Signature and nickname and don't even understand it, and double posting.
~
I laughed like hell at this.
Lmfao.
iam mapper ~
Your dapper. Haha!

Witless, Imbecilic, Loony, Crackpot.

Sorry for offtopic.

Last edited:
@Ello

You didn't make Karamy war map, you have it and a lot of people have it, I downloaded it from a brazilian forum don't lie.

@oopss

What language are you speaking I don't understand a sh*t, I copy+paste what you said in the translator and it said syntax error.

Adam, No. Its the mix of Egy br and pl. Its egybrpl.
Haha, Liked.
Adam Levine = mr.bela hahahaha fuck
I'm laughing like hell,
Isn't you are Mr.Bela? or you are 2 same on being ass in English?
I'm your master, ass!
You are witless, imbecilic, or crackpot?
He was saying 'ere' [The second version of 'are'], rofl!

Now go answer <3
Instead of spamming this thread, check this thread and lets fight.
http://otland.net/f21/fight-between-me-ello-oopss-seron-rando-bolo-same-asses-160341/#post1543271

Last edited:
Back