• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New project. New team.

TGizMoA

Tomas 'G|zMo' A.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm working on new project and would like to find who can join.
Already have The Forgotten Server 0.3.7 (Crying damnson) already compiled with GNU C++
Global Full Real Tibia Map 9.6. Monsters/Quests & other working 100%. 8 mods loaded.
Personally, I'm full of ideas for map changes and work won't stop. About scripting im not good so looking for person who can take this work (talkactions/items/systems etc..). Also problems with SQL so who knows alot with it, pm. I'm webmaster so for new designs or web changes I can do by the list.

At the moment, server on my localhost. I don't have domain or hosting at the moment but i wish it will change when someone wants to join project and gonna start it up. As I mentioned, i have a lot of ideas so just need good scripters. Popularity - i will do my best to make server very popular if it's gonna be fine.

Also new offers for other server distribution or data pack will be accepted and considered.
If you have old projects - we can revive and change them.

Error with server:
http://otland.net/threads/tfs-server-error-sql.206566/#post-1980039

Back
Top Bottom