• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [NEW] PROJECT! Searching some help!

Dragonic123

Reaction score
PROJECT "SACRED"​

NEEDED:
PHP:
SCRIPTER 1/2
MAPPER 1/2
GRAPHIC DESiGNER 0/2
WEBDESIGNER 1/2
HUD PROGRAMMER (client HUD modifier) 0/1
(C++ scripter 0/1)

FIRST AND LAST ARE PAID JOBS :P

APPLICATION FORM:
PHP:
NAME:
EXPERIENCE:

things i can add:
things we already have : 25 new weapons , 50 new spells, 5 factions ,
things our scripter iss busy with at the moment : 25 new armors, new extra items (scrolls, and some item ideas i cannot reveal yet)
mapper has done : hunting spawns , quest places, (WE ARE WORKING ON AN ALL NEw UNIQuE MAP!)

things that need done:
things our mapper will do: 5 cities (for each faction a city)
(spriter job): sprites for the new weapons , sprites for the new armor, sprites for the new items (aint much, like 20 items), sprites for some boss monsters (quests), sprite for
character movements
(client HUD modifier job): at the bottom of the client : health bar + mana bar + exp bar like this :
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <--health bar, mana bar--> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
VVV exp bar
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

new skills: 5 skills , (cannot reveal the names)
new player outfit format

Last edited:
i wont ... if i do people will try to steal my ideas
and since this has never been used before i cannot afford that!

and since u want to know more so badly , what can u do?
if u dont apply for any of these and still ask for information... then id think u are one f these people :/

BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bump :/ i love BUMPING:3

well il do that in my next post with MORE INFORMATION :/

also im searching for a spriter ^^ maybe u could help =O its not much just some sprites

this thread was normally a duplicate of the post (link in my signature)
because in that thread people didnt make applications, but just argued with me lol
since the same happened here, nevermind it -.-'

Last edited by a moderator:
NAME: Justin (Tachi, Gansor)
SKILL U ARE APPLYING FOR: Scripting, Basic Outline Mapper, Graphic Designs and/or Webdesign
EXPERIENCE: For the scripting i was in college and finished the programming classes early, always did good, and i enjoy scripting. Mapping i can do a lot, but the greater details might be off some. With graphic design i only have a slight experience, Helped a friend with adding sprites to his server. With webdesign is was integrated into my java,php programming class in college, along with i already knew how to create a webpage from scratch. I have joined a couple of server teams in the past, along with trying to host/run servers all by myself(gets old and boring by yourself). I'd be a very polite and unique staff member to be added to your server.

Also i can be very helpful in brainstorming when it comes to story lines.

If you do decide per-say "hire" me, let me know, iv already added you to msn.

Last edited:
Back