• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - TibiaXtreme: Would you play it?

I would only play it if it was an RPG and not x250 exp at level 20. Knowing you, it will be hosted well. (Not many shutdowns).

Good luck.

I have puted 2 years in my project real tibia 8.42 and 20 ppls was online

I worked 2 days on my real tibia 8.42 and 200 people was online, real maps are easy to get players on, make the gameplay fun, profit.

You shouldn't ask people here if they would play it, most people here dislike real maps and don't put too much time into the project like making EXACTLY the map as it is in RL, it's just a waste of time, some people want it but 95% of the people that do like real map doesn't give a shit just that there's working quests as POI, DHQ, ANNI, INQ.

Yeah.. but because of that people dont take them seriously and most rl maps out there lack of content.. a lot!

This will be a pretty complete and balanced server and in a way more serious than other projects out there.. i just want to get feedback there's nothing wrong with that :)

Me and my staff members are currently testing everything up to make sure the server has a smooth and clean start

Website will be public today!!! so stay tuned!

TibiaXtreme teaser!​

One of our server attractions: Razachai
84773689.png

The famous city of Thais (Xtremized :ninja:)
79794512.png

Isn't Grizzly annoying? He's too lazy to hunt his own shit..
40244383.png

Spooky chambers (Inquisition Quests working 100% as in TRL)
49301249.png

I got gambling issues.. dont judge me!
66636192.png

More soon!
Expect TibiaXtreme to be online in the next days!

When will be online? i will play it ;), do a custom client please i hate ip changer & give me special discount in donations LOL -xd

I really hope you'll fix the possibility to actually being able to get to Razachai, since it wasn't possible on Emporia.

TibiaXtreme goes live!

Thanks everyone for their comments.. still accepting suggestions and feedback!

Give the server a try!

remove CM Angel from the staff he banned me because I killed his character

I already answered to your complaint Pewo.. and insulting staff members + using ilegal software when a CM already asked you not to its just like taking a crap in someones face

Being fair and responsable and actually caring about our server doesn't make us bad people..

Back