• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project!!

Your mapping is good. I would say try to move away from the 'square' feel. A lot of the pictures above are very square like.

But, good work!

The map is kind of okay.
IMO there are two kind of servers that are too common: evo servers and real maps.

Good luck anyway!

Your mapping styles looks way to random, not enought small details and way to square. Your roads should be mud, because Stone tiles like that should be more straight. This is just my opinion tho.

If I see this, the defenition of 'lol' goes back to what it really means instead of 'haha'.
Too many random stuff, walls that do not suit the floors, beds do not fit, incorrectly used stairs, incorrectly used bridges, unreal improper not-well finished waterfalls, incorrectly used nature. It's obvious you're a noob mapper. Alot of practice is required here. 'Keep practicing'.

If I see this, the defenition of 'lol' goes back to what it really means instead of 'haha'.
Too many random stuff, walls that do not suit the floors, beds do not fit, incorrectly used stairs, incorrectly used bridges, unreal improper not-well finished waterfalls, incorrectly used nature. It's obvious you're a noob mapper. Alot of practice is required here. 'Keep practicing'.

wow many people are doing when it comes to the OTS. Yes workout August handy always. but looking at the OTS as Vestia Cantebia or other, this map is not so weak. It's hard to find it did not have any done jail. Still working on the present and the smaller details are added on a constant basis. I'm doing only the month and I think that I will have one month I was doing

wow many people are doing when it comes to the OTS. Yes workout August handy always. but looking at the OTS as Vestia Cantebia or other, this map is not so weak. It's hard to find it did not have any done jail. Still working on the present and the smaller details are added on a constant basis. I'm doing only the month and I think that I will have one month I was doing

?

Back