• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New pvp system ;d

Hahaha owned :p, shut up czeko. Like freiser said, new pvp system is for char lovers. Next thing you're gonna say is swapping should be implemented (or ghost mode as it is now), after that no more healing of monsters etc etc. Go play on your non-pvp server, but stfu about pvp then

All the new pvp system is if u use exori gran and ue exori exevo mas san exori san exori tera etc... field spells and avas GFBS thunderstorms it doesnt atk the player unless u have hand on and if they in WM and you get skull from atking summons and when ur in party u cant atk eachother ITS a really good idea to add it.

1: If ur in WM u can finally avalanche freely.
2: Makeing a summon to kill a skull or hunt etc.. U get skull if you atk so no one will kill it.
3: When ur team hunting ur in PT ek wont take dmg or wont the mages from the avas and field spells..

The Bad:
Botters will be able to use field spells which is a bad idea. Just keep the avalanche idea not UE, Exori, mas san...

- - - Updated - - -

Swapping is removed i think theres something bout walking in mwalls if ur hand was off or some shit lol

Just like every update, some things should be added and some should be left out .

JA CHARLOVEr?

@ EXeus

i dont change any guild, if i play on shadow, so ofcoruse with Veziv / Drako

on other ots 8.6 i play with Szady < Al Kaida > :)

This is an English forum* please refrain from using foreign language or you might get an infraction (3 infractions = a ban).
All of you who received a warning will get an infraction next time.
This is a general warning for the whole thread, next one to post in a foreign language will get an infraction.

Last edited:
All the new pvp system is if u use exori gran and ue exori exevo mas san exori san exori tera etc... field spells and avas GFBS thunderstorms it doesnt atk the player unless u have hand on and if they in WM and you get skull from atking summons and when ur in party u cant atk eachother ITS a really good idea to add it.

2: Makeing a summon to kill a skull or hunt etc.. U get skull if you atk so no one will kill it.
3: When ur team hunting ur in PT ek wont take dmg or wont the mages from the avas and field spells..

The Bad:
Botters will be able to use field spells which is a bad idea. Just keep the avalanche idea not UE, Exori, mas san...

Swapping is removed i think theres something bout walking in mwalls if ur hand was off or some shit lol

JA CHARLOVEr?

@ EXeus

i dont change any guild, if i play on shadow, so ofcoruse with Veziv / Drako

on other ots 8.6 i play with Szady < Al Kaida > :)

Reload in may, Pingwiny, Maja DeahtBringer, Al Kaida, Never def, boundy, Petarda, this is 10% ur guilds ^^

The Bad:

- - - Updated - - -

It's a first thing you wrote on this forum which actually makes sense. Good job!

@ Srexel
Stfu ang go make wz rpg player .. you play on shadow cuz you dont have money to buy pacc in real tibia ; ))) 4 months ago you said i'll buy graphic card cuz i cant play League of legends ... now ? ypu dont have card xD

Add this system on shadowcores !! All players want it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plsss ;d

Let me guess, you're the classic polish that wants to abuse the new system getting people that doesnt understand how it works red skulled.

No kill mi plis i gib eq!!!!

Me? Hahaha

everyone?

I make this quest, cuz exeus want make with me, so stfu and go kill yourself

@ Srexel
Stfu ang go make wz rpg player .. you play on shadow cuz you dont have money to buy pacc in real tibia ; ))) 4 months ago you said i'll buy graphic card cuz i cant play League of legends ... now ? ypu dont have card xD

Yea i said that i buy grap card but i say that in JULY
btw in sweet basement you play : )

i dont have money to buy pacc in real?
You must thief ur best friend from candia that buy pacc :>
i play 2months in aurora and end when did preview

I make this quest, cuz exeus want make with me, so stfu and go kill yourself
lol? i want make with u?
when?
i no need noob charlover ek which cant block

ek - 3 mobs
ed - 5 mobs
and ed must run without mana around inq room
and you stay and says "come to me and i exet, you dont come i dont exet" noob ek
noobononobobo

Czeko The Bruxa

Last edited:
Back