• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New real map Project

"Calling for new real map project because the existing project in this community will not be released a new version I am willing to start the project by taking as starting point of the RMP project V.8. "

RmS is going to be updated =)
The reason why im not releasing a new verison it's because i found many bugs on the server, trash laying around, i removed all the water to make the server perfect, im walking around ALONE in tibia with a level 34 and most importen.. It's summer =)
See you soon people, Runarm.

RMS is not complete and is filled with more bugs and the map is very dirty RMP v. and the best to take as a starting point.

Well as said before already started the new project but could not publish because it was unrelated but I'm upgrading to 8:54 and soon put to you.

[QUOTE = Fairywintah; 750001] shiet; parar de fazer mapas reais, o que é isto !!!!!![/ QUOTE]

taste. each 1 has its