• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Record in Stupid acts! [Ask for Bot help in Game chat, rl tibia]

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Seriously, this is not even possible omg:

just check this pic...

40292474.jpg

so, lets the chat start... comments!

My comment... Are these guys even allowed to live? :eek:

Last edited:
I once said something like this in trade xD
It was on my ctrl+v and exedently pushed it and pressed enter xD
was banned 1 day later..:p
fucking dumb :D

when i was a beginner in tibia, a guy told me to say ": D)(without space)" in trade if i wanted to join a tournament, i did. like 10 other people. and i got banned for a week for offensive statement~ or something like that lol. i didnt even know what that smily was? ;s

when i was a beginner in tibia, a guy told me to say ": D)(without space)" in trade if i wanted to join a tournament, i did. like 10 other people. and i got banned for a week for offensive statement~ or something like that lol. i didnt even know what that smily was? ;s

wtf lol? :O

those guys in game-chat are gays, i got a lvl 47 hunted for them just because i was cought botting by one of them and i was friend of them, i mean, why do they care that much lol its my char if i get banned why does those noobs care

those guys in game-chat are gays, i got a lvl 47 hunted for them just because i was cought botting by one of them and i was friend of them, i mean, why do they care that much lol its my char if i get banned why does those noobs care

maybe because they hate when they fight hard for every level, and you're just afk and getting free levels?

maybe because they hate when they fight hard for every level, and you're just afk and getting free levels?

In addition to getting PA'd by people who never worked for their character, and the stress of finding a free hunting place since bots are everywhere

I bet that guy was only made a new character to have some fun in game-chat. And can the gamemaster even ban him for that? I mean they arent allowed to ban botters anymore.

hahaha kinda nice, i did something like that once on my senior tutor char..

In rook trade i said with my 100+ knight:
Selling spike sword, taking offers.

hahahaha i got so many msgs was very amusing. shame i didn't printscreen :)

I make new accounts and do this all the time, I want to see peoples' reaction.

yeah and u really believe he is this stupid. he obviously did it for lols

i say in game chat and:

17:11 Eragon Dawak [27]: I downloaded TibiaBot Ng , but I don't understand a shit of it..<.< how do I set up cave bot to work?

17:11 Orca Trickster [90]: enjoy your 7 day ban starting at server save.

17:14 Orca Trickster [90]: im not a senior tutor , but i copyed what you said in game chat and pm a st and sent it to him

17:15 Eragon Dawak [27]: you do not have sense of humor right?

17:16 Orca Trickster [90]: no you're a fuckin bot and deserve to be taken out back and shot in the head in real life

i say in game chat and:

17:11 Eragon Dawak [27]: I downloaded TibiaBot Ng , but I don't understand a shit of it..<.< how do I set up cave bot to work?

17:11 Orca Trickster [90]: enjoy your 7 day ban starting at server save.

17:14 Orca Trickster [90]: im not a senior tutor , but i copyed what you said in game chat and pm a st and sent it to him

17:15 Eragon Dawak [27]: you do not have sense of humor right?

17:16 Orca Trickster [90]: no you're a fuckin bot and deserve to be taken out back and shot in the head in real life

the last line of him, he could get banned for that in game chat ;)

Back