• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New RPG 9.[?] Oldera Maping Presents [ Mapper RexGandi ] .

rexgandi

Reaction score
Ab'Dendriel_CipSoft.jpg

Welcome. Today, I wanted to submit a new draft RPG. I'm just beginning to create it so I tried to show it from the beginning of the work. So at the beginning of inspired me to make a city elf. Why? The answer is simple. I'm trying to create a story, because he is working on a project, it takes me a little time. So it started like this: In the dark, distant marshes of the explosion, which caused the formation of new developments and outline continent. People so far do not have access to it, but the tracks discovered that there is some life. On the island of single leaves, dead creatures called elves. Which slowly expand your city and learn new steps. (In a short time, more stories and creative maps. Because of man be born Elf and Dwarf ....) Please, estimation of work that I started :) I'm just beginning prygodę of mapperstwem so please benign assessment, of course pictures show the work is not the end of detalized ...

The Elf City ...

edj6uqvih3qr.jpg

7vheokv71rps.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea of it, but the trees are too squary, and you're double bordering the rooftops on the trees with the wrong border >.< And why is it "Oldera" if it's 9.X? o-o

As the beginner of RME is probably right. And this is because the older man begin to enter the atmosphere without embellishing the vegetation, because of his experience I know that if ots loses the climate, the old atmosphere :)

Back