• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New scam

EpiC1337

R.I.P Ivan Turina
Reaction score
Just got this, have anyone else gotten it?

"BUSINESS PROPOSAL///

Dear friend,

I wrote you earlier but you did not respond to my mail. Like I wrote you earlier, I am Attorney Thomas Johnson, a lawyer by profession, based in Lome - Togo. In my first mail I mentioned to you about a late client of mine (a native of your country) who died with his wife and only child in an accident On the 21st of April, 2005, without any disclosed relative. I need your urgent assistance claiming the sum of U.S. $ 12,500,000.00 million belonging to my late client who is also a native of your country, which it is deposited in a bank Togo. He was my client and a major supplier contractor for big oil companies here in Togo.

Owing to the similarity of your surname to my late client's, I wish to present you as the next of kin to the account because my late client died in a car crash with his immediate family without leaving a will or someone that will be presented to the bank as next of kin.

Therefore, I am calling your attention because that the bank asked me to bring his closest kin. Indicate your interest by writing back directly to my e-mail: ([email protected]) for more details.

If it is simpler for you to meet me on skype, tell me.

Regards.

Barrister Thomas Johnson (ESQ.)
([email protected])"

Ive gotten spammed with these messages on my email. Get em all the time with different names other than mine
etc "Dear Will" "Dear Ahmed". They switch names all the time

Lol, I get spammed with these kind of mails and you do not even have to open them and you know they are scammers.

Sad part is there are people that believe that the mails are real and they are becoming billionaires, that is why they keep sending them.

haha
i have like 1000+ message with these kind of mails xD

but one message was different :D
asked me to put my e-mail and password and new data to renew my account

i send every thing and my e-mail got hacked
but i did that to know the ip of the person who will open my e-mail to hack him :D

smart hacker , right?

Why do ppl not use gmail? Ive used it for years, I get maybe one max two(rarely) a month that are spam, the rest goes into the spamfolder.
When I used hotmail I got like 50 aday.

Why do ppl not use gmail? Ive used it for years, I get maybe one max two(rarely) a month that are spam, the rest goes into the spamfolder.
When I used hotmail I got like 50 aday.

spammer can find you anyway xD
use Yahoo , Hotmail , Gmail , Aol :D
you will get spam

I use www.aol.com because it's not public too much
and got spammed too xD

I don't know where can I go to run from spammers

spammer can find you anyway xD
use Yahoo , Hotmail , Gmail , Aol :D
you will get spam

I use www.aol.com because it's not public too much
and got spammed too xD

I don't know where can I go to run from spammers

Don't use AOL, I've used it and eventually it got banned for "suspicious activity" and I still haven't been able to get it back.
Gmail feels a lot better and all spam is blocked.

Back