• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New scammer beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol realsoft, you posted a pic on otfans where you killed your char from 170 to 140, or at otland, can't remember.

Lol realsoft, you posted a pic on otfans where you killed your char from 170 to 140, or at otland, can't remember.

yeah, I got bad second time I got hacked so I started to rook him..

HolmaN was yelling at me online that I should do it, etc..

anyhow.. how would you be, after being hacked twice on a 172 royal with full set, Master archers armor, mastermind shield both times, soft boots both times.. bank account with 2 or 3kk cash first time, and 800k second time.. loots from demons/warlocks/dls with about 60 000 cap in Thais depot.. etc..

yeah, I got bad second time I got hacked so I started to rook him..

HolmaN was yelling at me online that I should do it, etc..

anyhow.. how would you be, after being hacked twice on a 172 royal with full set, Master archers armor, mastermind shield both times, soft boots both times.. bank account with 2 or 3kk cash first time, and 800k second time.. loots from demons/warlocks/dls with about 60 000 cap in Thais depot.. etc..

yeh, but still not worth rooking >.<

How do you get yourself hacked twice? Are you sending your passwords to him? Or are you just a moron? ^.-

first time I don't know how I got hacked.. still thinking of that guy which have the rec key..

second time was because a guy in Harmonia (I don't know if I'm allowed to name him with this text)
whined to me about I really getta start bot cash.. after 2 weeks whining I actually tested it out to make him shut up.. 2 days later.. Massbann... you'll see the rest..

when the character was unbanned a month later.. it logged in 5 min after unbann.. and it wasn't me....

realsoft rlsly, you bought the char, and ur saying "i think he got the rec key"

WTF?!
are u srsly stupid? ofc he has -.-
its sad, but still its ur own fault.

This is why I never buy anything that can be gotten back on the Internet.

I think you can buy a new rec. key for like 5 euros or 15 dunno..

yeah, but I had the acc for like 1,5 month.. I changed registered stats, but ofc I typed wrong on address and see that when it was like 2 days left... and more stupid to cancel it instead of accept that.. I didn't think of that <.<

but I start to wonder.. why having a whole thread, just about one mistake of mine.. :eek:

there's like 100 people here in otland that done way worse thing then me, and 10+ have been confirmed but none post created..

Sure this make me a bit "scammer"... but I Paid back the thing I got in payment <.< so I dunno what to call me after that -.-"

What I can say?

Losts, after dealing with him:
  • 10 EUR - I had to reset recovery key which he taken
  • 2 levels down - it's 3-4 days of playing now
  • ~8kk

Fuck him, not trustworthy. He played with us.

What I can say?

• ~8kk

Don't let people play with you then :)

What I can say?

• ~8kk

if I really wanned to harm you I would probably random in Thais or something, get ban or just start rook him or something...

+ I got you a donar axe..

shouldn't you be happy that I gave it back? :huh: if I wanned I could back you on msn instead which I didn't, and haven't yet..

Bwtw.. if I were true scammer... I would create a new login by now.. or/and simply ignore this thread totally.. and never been paying back.. -.-"

The scammer got scammed.

You should shut up.
You are also a damn scammer with your noob ot lol.
To bad for you Silent :/

@Realsoft
Plx 50€ or hack?
Just order a new Recovery key for 5€ aint it cheaper?

Well this guy sold me a lvl 142 on rl tibia, after some months
he hacked it took all items i collected from nothing and money
and killed it to 139

and he hacked my softcores character, lvl 251 with reallygood skills

this guy is RealSoft, belive it or not, he is a scammer...
And if you think im lying, do you see any reason too? ive never been fighting with him or something, i thought we was friends untill he hacked both my chars

yeah right

So otlanders beware and karid i saw you got scammed by him, saw your thread, selling your high lvled char with tons of stuff

he was offering you a 139 pally right? on harmonia, guss right thats the char i bought and that he scammed me on

Can u tell me ur name of a char u got hacked?

You should shut up.
You are also a damn scammer with your noob ot lol.
To bad for you Silent :/

@Realsoft
Plx 50€ or hack?
Just order a new Recovery key for 5€ aint it cheaper?

when a rec key is ordered it's sended to the address you have in you registration, which mine didn't go to me.. but to the pol guy..

pretty hard to order new then.. ?

Can u tell me ur name of a char u got hacked?

He wasn't hacked.

when a rec key is ordered it's sended to the address you have in you registration, which mine didn't go to me.. but to the pol guy..

pretty hard to order new then.. ?

Just change the data then lol..
It takes 30days only.

There's an option on Tibia.com to change the account's recovery Key. It costs 5euro and with PayPal you can get this in some hours :p
Anyway you're right.. it's god damn retarded from him. But isn't there any better option than ruining his life on otland ???
Yes, there is :D
Ruin his life on Softcores :D

if I really wanned to harm you I would probably random in Thais or something, get ban or just start rook him or something...

+ I got you a donar axe..

shouldn't you be happy that I gave it back? :huh: if I wanned I could back you on msn instead which I didn't, and haven't yet..

Bwtw.. if I were true scammer... I would create a new login by now.. or/and simply ignore this thread totally.. and never been paying back.. -.-"

Yes, you're a great boy :D

Again once an asshole always an asshole. Once a scammer always a scammer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Scammer? say one guy that I scammed! Say ONE!

Silent is a Scammer, but got paid back! Name One That I really "Scammed"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back