• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New server coming

Name - Maxwell
Age - 17
Location - Usa
Experience - A few years under my belt of mapping
Position - Mapper or any way i can help
Where you've worked before - No where really, just always made my own maps and kept them, never asked if anyone needed them. (would show you ss but updated my computer and didnt bother to save)
Languages - English..
Why should we choose you? - I would really like to help anyone who needed it.

Age -17
Location - Delaware, U.S
Experience - i have been on many servers, and i love to map edit. i got a lot of free time. and im on mostly and when im not on i can be mappin. i have created a whole server recently and i also have many maps.
Position -Mapper
Where you've worked before -many ots.
Languages - English, some spanish
Why should we choose you? - I would be a dedicated mapper to you, i dont really have anything else to do xD. i am honost, very friendly, and love to work with people. more info just pm or anything. i have an msn as well

Name - Gary
Age - 20
Location - Portugal, lisbon
Experience - More than i would like to have
Position - Mapper or Gamemaster
Where you've worked before - My servers
Languages - English..Portuguese and spanish . i understand french but cant speak it
Why should we choose you? - I think that i have what you need . I can speak 3 languages , can create some hunts and im honest . i will be almost always online

Back