• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New server, don't ignore!

Ajkula999

Reaction score
If you are going to open new server, do it like old IceChaw!

8.6 OR 8.7 CLIENT
Exp rate - 300x
PVP-ENFORCED
ALLOW BOT!
DONATIONS LIKE EXP SCROLLS, MAGICLONG SWORD, SOLAR AXE, ADDON ITEMS, CHANGE NAME, 100CC, 50CC ETC.
A LOT OF EVENTS!
@Talaturen DON'T IGNORE THIS THREAD!

IF YOU OPEN SERVER LIKE THAT, I WILL COME WITH 7 RL FRIENDS, MY OLD TEAM AND THEYR'S FRIENDS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShpiUWYQ4XA
I still remmember this haha :')

ICECHAW <3

Last edited:
wow man!!! 7 friends and old team? and they bring there friends? so we get max 50 people!!! ye great idea!! fix this server fast <sarcasm>

wow man!!! 7 friends and old team? And they bring there friends? So we get max 50 people!!! Ye great idea!! Fix this server fast <sarcasm>

I bet that half of shadowcores players will tansfer on "icechaw"
there will be like 400 ppl

And I'll donate as much is possible!

Last edited:
Im sure there wont be 400 ppl.
But if 9.70 version, it would be funny :p

It was funny, it will be funny :)

Trust me, if he open server like IceChaw, there will be a lot of players!

Last edited:
probably he wants to by a comedian :) nice try , try next year ! ;)

No offence, this is just my opinion.
IceChaw was a good server, WAS don't try to remake it, get creative man.

you should put it like

"Make something close to icechaw" and not do icechaw again...

or why did they call this shadowcores and not softcores?

If u want another ot go ahead:
otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server

U can search and search, then u will figure Shadowcores is the best ;)

That depends on taste. Some people prefer more custom features, some prefer slower or faster experience.

This is definitely a top-tier server, but you can't expect that everyone in the open tibia community is looking for the same thing.

That depends on taste. Some people prefer more custom features, some prefer slower or faster experience.

This is definitely a top-tier server, but you can't expect that everyone in the open tibia community is looking for the same thing.

Thats why I lead him to a source of servers to choose from ;)

screw you guys ICECHAW was a epic server better than shadowcores will ever be and @Talaturen plz open a server like this again lots of people miss it :'(

Back