• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NEW SERVER HARDCORE PVP

Create a new server Hardcore PVP same as the old Lunarforce?

• Total voters

Brubrurusher

Reaction score
After the changes of rates and party shared many teams and players stopped playing because they saw no more; fun on the server to be very difficult ..

We tried other servers to play and have a similar; fun with the Lunarforce provided, but we have not succeeded!

We came to the forum several times to ask the staff to return to the old server, and not once had answers ..

Since the staff did not want to return the Lunarforce server back to what it was, they do not think the possibility of creating a new server same as the old Lunarforce?

All players wait the answer of the staff ...

@Hani @Siramix @Mark

Last edited:
You are pissing 24/7 staff to make new server, so that the first war that lose go play another ot...

you all stopped playing lunarforce when changes occurred, the shadowcores were playing and were also pissing in the forum because of other random players disrupting the time of war.

noone play lunarforce / shadowcores anymore.. only kaida dominando and br's exping 24/7
if u want make dominando alone, go to lunar... nobody play this server anymore

We wouldn't stop playing, if this happened I can guarantee my team (who made lunarforce happen) would return and we would get the inferians and dolerians back on there would be a lot or action and old / new players, it's a great idea but mark won't do it because he doesn't care about what people think aslong as he is getting rl cash that's all he cares about, I spent over 600 euros on lunarforce and mark took my accounts from me for something my brother did and he knows this but he's such an arsehole he won't do nothing about it. But if this did happen I'd get my team back on so that's about 30 players there from me..

Back