• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New server in the near future?

Quendin

Reaction score
Hello!

As the topic says, is there a new server planned soon? I know there have been a lot of those threds but could a staff member just give us a hint?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, wrong forum, hah! Please move it from the screenshot section!

HOLY SHIT IM TIRED OF THIS STOP OPENING THREADS ABOUT THE NEW SERVER

btw this is on screenshots¿?

This subject has been brought up over and again just as the posts above says. And the content team is well aware of the matter that we need another server. So stay tuned and we will probably see something new in the near future. And I moved the thread out of the screenshot section.

As Mark have stated several times here on the forum, we're working on a second server but we're not close enough to the launch date that we're ready to announce it yet.

I look forward to the new server is still full and there is nowhere hunt

Dear Admins i really think you should take character migration in consideration if youre making a new server. Because i higly doubt people who actually have donated or just spent alot of time on their character is willing to just throw it away like that and if people dont start to play the new server then the purpose of making it kinda kills itself.

Dear Admins i really think you should take character migration in consideration if youre making a new server. Because i higly doubt people who actually have donated or just spent alot of time on their character is willing to just throw it away like that and if people dont start to play the new server then the purpose of making it kinda kills itself.

I doubt that character migration will be an option. That would be so boring. The people who donated doesn't have to move to the other server, they can still play on ShadowCores, it's not like we're closing it down.

nope fresh start, people dont understand what a donation is do they let me explain a donation is you trying to help the server not help yourself but most servers give out items to reward you for helping them keep server funded but most people dont understand...

I got a feeling that if a new server comes that the first few weeks this server will have 300players and that one will have the other 1300. Ima stay on shadowcores when it comes. i could be wrong but i just assume that everyone would want to be high scores and blah.

I got a feeling that if a new server comes that the first few weeks this server will have 300players and that one will have the other 1300. Ima stay on shadowcores when it comes. i could be wrong but i just assume that everyone would want to be high scores and blah.

You are wrong, lots of people from other servers will come to try out "Shadowcores v2"

I think you're wrong. They wont play new server because they want to be on high scores..
here is too many players, it's fcked up, 1600 players too much for real map..

if new server would come then will be big crisis on shadowcores. Ppl will don't know where to play and some where will be bigger fights. There will be big mess.
Your prophet

if new server would come then will be big crisis on shadowcores. Ppl will don't know where to play and some where will be bigger fights. There will be big mess.
Your prophet

Im sorry my prophet but...
Tibia has 70+ servers and is not that hard to pick, just choose where are your friends etc.

Back
Top Bottom