• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New server, looking for team!

Ajzy

Reaction score
First post here.. Lets start with a HI? =P

Anyway, im looking for a team to play on a server that will start soon, the server is called britories.mine.nu.
I dont really know when it will open but it might open tonight [2011-05-22].
So if ur up for it just give me a reply.

Some information that would be nice if u leave is:

Where ur from?
Age?
Do you speak good english?
Played tibia since?
Prefered voc?
Position in war? (Leader, commander.. etc.. etc..)

Thats all for me!..

This is an Open-Tibia War Team
This is Jobs Board for Open-Tibia Staff Team
Wrong board!
You could use Tibia Board Or discuss board
Thank You!
~~Rush~Crush~~

Ofcourse i will follow those rules, tho then this is a fail to me.
i6m1qt.png

What that tells me is that i could search for war-team here since it tells me that its for OpenTibia team, and its an OT and im looking for a team, right?

You told me you want a team in a war server
Do you mean a staff or team that you hunt with?
If for hunting then
Search for members to YourOpentibia Team
Means staff not hunting team :) and it's job
Is that a job :)?

I want a team to hunt and war with.
And it is mine OpenTibia team since i gather the team and we play on a open tibia!
No its not a job, but it was the only topic i found that would work for my thread with that information.

then post in the tibia section and look for a team there for a team to hnt with, post the ip of the server there and some good qualities and hopefully someone will post or join you.

My APP : Am From Egypt And 13 years old started tibia since i was 7 years speaking good english and prefered voc to me is Knight position in war Leader :p send me message on my msn : [email protected]

Back