• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Server Options

Hey, your memes are not funny and for many people here you are more annoying than me. Trust me a lot of people here hate me and find me really annoying

Hey, your memes are not funny and for many people here you are more annoying than me. Trust me a lot of people here hate me and find me really annoying

Not really trying to be funny. I have never EVER wished for someone's death until you came along. Honestly your life must be miserable, Do you get bullied at home?, or at school? I mean, there's gotta be a reason for you to be hating on every one all day every day.

option 1 is goodie or just kick all brs from shadowcores.. plzzzz most annoying race ever.. wonder why they even live.

Option 2 is great(irony). Custom areas nice joke bro! :D Why do you start new threads? You do not like playing on shadowcores this search for the new ots.

Last edited:
Back