• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New Server Project (Gigalot 8.22)

bozo

Mapper | Hoster
Reaction score
Ive worked on the map for a little while now and im about 20% done on it so now im going to start looking for a team
*Mapper (me)
*Scripters (-) <--hiring
*Storywriter (-) <--hiring
*Programmer (-) <--hiring
ill post some ss's soon get back to me in the meantime ;)
msn : [email protected]

Last edited:
Hey great to see you starting a Server!
But If you want team members.. Change name of the OT to something serious.
But it's just a tip. :thumbup:

Hey !
I am Piter.
I am 17 year's. I'm from Poland, and now exactly Im in end the school.
I got a 4 year's experience in Tibia, so I can be a storywriter I have a good fancy so.. ^^
My MSN :
[email protected]

sorry about ss links and @ mayhem : send me some of ur stuff :)
and also @ Neon : server to serious name? whats that mean

i fix the links when i get home

Last edited by a moderator:
A serious name? I'll give you an example.

Serious Name: Aleria (Already in-use) <--- You cant use it.

Not a serious name: SuperNakedOT WOoo, EXP 19999x Super <--- That's a horrible name :). And not a serious one.

Also, want kind of scripters do you need?

My OT it's called: "Arkeria", I think it's a serious one.

map is about 100x times better now with heaps of very detailed custom spawns aand quests for all lvl's and voc's :) just waiting on scripters and i can start server Oo

The map doesn't look good at all, it's stuff you can do on 1 hour, my real friend started mapping one day in like 1 hour and he had never mapped before, it looked something like that. Don't take it personally, you'll get better by the time, I promise.

By the way, how big is the map right now?

I am currently doing a 100% custom map right now, it's 5,2 MB so far, but it's like only 15% finished. :p

You will need a serious map too. :p
Try hiring some mappers, maybe to help you giving ideas or something like that.

:p

i think that server will not get over 20players if the server name will still be gigalot or you start do better map.

thanks for feedback :p
i know it didnt look great haha but that was about 1 day work so yes ive spent about 9 days onn it now and its a hell of alot better :)
its 12.9 mb map now

I am looking for job as a mapper.I have exp of 3 servers that lasted over a year, and some small ots that didnt last so long I have mapped in 2,5 years and I am very good at it also I can script items and quests.
Something you want to know?

Back