• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Server PvP-Enfo

Do you think it is a good idea?

• Total voters

Omel

<3
Reaction score
Hello, I want to propose a new idea of a new server where everyone can be equal.
Well, some of the people are crying while fighting because they have "low lvls" and can not stand, die all the time, loose levels etc..
Does it annoy you? Do you want to have the same chances? That's why I'm here! To make a new proposal to the support.
Let me explain you the idea more detailed:

A new server with IP: .twifysoft.net
Password to the first team: 1/1
Password to the second team: 2/2
Then you will be directed to a character list where you can choose between available characters from LunarForce & ShadowCores TOP 200 maybe?
Why TOP 200 Lvls? Because then can fight with a high lvl and don't cry that you have "low lvl" and die from 2 SDs.
For example there is an alphabetical list with names from ShadowCores in 1 team and LunarForce in 2 team! 1-200 from Highscores.
Basic equipment is available on every character and also there is a basic supply backpack of let me say 200 potions on mages, 100 SD etc.
For every kill you gain some supplies or cash to buy some supplies.
You DON't gain lvls, you don't loose lvls - simple idea.
If you die, you aren't able to log in on the character for 5 minutes, so everyone has a chance to log and the server will always have new players, not a player who is playing on 1 character for 10 hours and simply go on with playing with it, even if he is dieing!
Only good maps for fight from Tibia are available like: Edron(Close Battle), Darashia(Open Battle), Fibula, Thais etc.
The maps are reachable through a command, you can only use the command if you are not pz locked.

Please let me know what do you think about it and vote !!!!!

Last edited:
I'm sure Lunarforce will win because all the war teams are there fucking idiot kurwa

Good idea! a 3rd server would be great, all types except non pvp :D

Its an amazing idea, I hope some guys know Novawarbr.hopto.org, basically it's the same as you proposed now! you can also search videos on youtube. That was so much fun there, PVP^1000000
I would really appreciate, if they opened such kind of server!!
I suggest, that if you kill someone, you'll get experience to advance in levels, but make a level gain limit! (like 20-30 lvls)!

Talaturen and other stuff, I wasn't on forums for a whileee, well, I can see thread of Omel..

You should create a PVPe server, something like icechaw, it was one of the best servers, I said it like million times, I say it again, giveeee us fucking icechaw backkkkkk :(

Back