• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New server???

i registred on playcrow:). i hope there will be ppl like in old icechaw

Must admit it was looking good. But now November to December I guess is the first problem of many to come.

Just make it 2012?

I wish low exp server, bcuz when I pk , I pk with low lvl chars with my friends , but ofc we have main chars , when someone kill us...Thats life , not to get lvl 400 and kill every animal in tibia in 3 mins , bwaaaaah. Insane , and borring i think , When i wake up in the morring and log on soft, i see 250+ ppl online , i got smile on my face, but now i log and see that im the only one online ... Is that borring of fun? Vote for this (True/False) thank you.

Shuashuashusahusa, yeah, now it's written there "December" contrary to "November". Why they just wont write "2012"?
It's funny to see how Talaturen fails again :D

*sigh* It's after half of the December and still nothing about Playcrow - it's getting even more boring than playing at Icechaw Rook atm.

Probably they wont open it at all :p
They're just saying - not doing, that's the point.

ye - like saying they
WERE going update icechaw etcs....

But, Feloth...why Talaturen don´t answer us? Just some questions to
everyone be more pacient with this new server...but he don´t tell nothing
to us...we play everyday on his server...we want information about the updates or new servers...

But I have another question...why he don´t wanna another gm or cm in the game? Without power of create things, just to report and ban botters...icechaw is full of him...in POI quest, in INQ quest, every day...the same guys are there...He don´t appear in the server...You don´t think he need another person to make his work??? I never see anny gm online...the server is forgot...

Think about this...

emMVyA1tL2.png

"this december 2010" We are waiting..

I think that there's a lil mistake in text - it should be "december 2011" :D

Yeah I've wanted to play softcore but it's dead.. 15 players online and hell-load of lag.

Back