• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new server

Do you want a new server?

• Total voters

dariumartins

Reaction score
i know that mark dont think about creating a new server
but i want to know if the players thinks that a new server is needed

Lunarforce is a failure because you guys don't want to leave you beloved character at Shadowcores. And then the next second you cry out loud here on the forums that everyone else but yourself is a charlover. And Lunarforce is the solution to all of your problems, because if you can't stand the huge amount of players everyday, I'm sure you can handle to be a bit more careful when walking around on Lunarforce. I'm sure that most of you did not even considered to play Lunarforce or haven't given it a chance because you think that constantly spamming the forum will help.

I played Lunar and I think it was a failure, there was almost no pvp teams that went there so that's why most of us left...

Pvp is a prior in servers

The problem is, that pvp enfo server should has low stages. 100 lvls~ are the best for this kind of pvp. No sense when rates are so high, that's why lunarforce is failure.

Anyway pvp enfo will be failure always. There should be new server with old frag system(edited ofc) like 5/4 frags day for rs - like 7 for bs, only 2 ppl fragging. So then people wont have problems to start, hlvls wont just stay near to depo and one hit killing all noobs

I think creating a new server exactly like shadows will help the community a lot, so some of us can lvl without seeing 50+ botters in 1 spawn

Well lunarforce was no a failure, its a nice server but opening a server lika that wont solve the shadowcores problem!

I dont understand you guys wanna get rid of the botters so you can bot yourselfs...

Well ye almost everyone is botting but thats not the problem, the problem is tibia map was no really designed for 1600ppl on at the same time xd

i know that mark dont think about creating a new server
but i want to know if the players thinks that a new server is needed

ctrl + v

What part of "we dont plan to host another server" you dont understand you retards? I was joking with making 200000 more threads so they can change their mind. Fuck me, use your brain for once.

Play lunar or shadow or wypierdalaj smietniku

Lunarforce is a failure because you guys don't want to leave you beloved character at Shadowcores. And then the next second you cry out loud here on the forums that everyone else but yourself is a charlover. And Lunarforce is the solution to all of your problems, because if you can't stand the huge amount of players everyday, I'm sure you can handle to be a bit more careful when walking around on Lunarforce. I'm sure that most of you did not even considered to play Lunarforce or haven't given it a chance because you think that constantly spamming the forum will help.

i cant handle pvp?
i used to bot 24\7 afk on lunarforce
BECAUSE THERE IS NO FUCKING PVP THERE
and yes i played lunarforce but i think that u didnt

might aswell just add server transfer between each server not like it would make any difference as the levels on each server now are nearly the same, would be nice, just a thought.

HI I like to bitch bc everything isn't exactly how I think it should be. I am the center of the universe and everybody thinks exactly like I do.