• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New server

Abaut new server

• Reset shadowcores

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • make new other server

Votes: 34 36.2%
  • I'm prefer to keep my rpg life style on currently shadowcores

Votes: 44 46.8%

• Total voters
Obviously all rpgers and retards that never played in the teams dont want a reset, but hey wadup let them stay they should make a new shadowcores just with lower exp

yea hah those brs always doing feru hat addon, its most ugly addon ever but still xD

lool them have make one new server them team want join lunar for them cant bot there looool

could hani/mark comment it? Many teams are waiting for good server to fight.

And change my vote for 'make new serv', I've made miss click

Pretty sure all teams want the new shadowcores with lower exp, hope they make it now and not when its almost summer cause then we wont play.

Hi
Everyone know that shadowcores is pretty dead (there is no active teams who wanna fight).
What abaut making new serwer or reset shadowcores? there is a lot of teams who wanna take part in this, cuz they are sick of 8.6 tibia already.
Let's make poll
you want reset? Go and hang urself

ITS A POLL YOU FUCKING BRAZILIAN RETARD
instead of this you have 2 others to choose you fucking moron

could hani/mark comment it? Many teams are waiting for good server to fight.

And change my vote for 'make new serv', I've made miss click

Do you guys want a server with lower rates and a server that is a good place to FIGHT on? Am I the only one who see all the retards in this thread? (Just a little hint, maybe someone will crack my message)...

Do you guys want a server with lower rates and a server that is a good place to FIGHT on? Am I the only one who see all the retards in this thread? (Just a little hint, maybe someone will crack my message)...

Oeh oeh, I think I know, may I guess pleaaaaaaase. I think it starts with an L.

Siramix, we dont want pvp enforced, cause that aint work people to stupid to lvl on pvp enfo, lunarforce was fun while it lasted, we just need exacly shadowcores with lower rates or just the same doesnt matter we just NEED shadowcores v2 u know me bro u know i have contact with huge amount of teams do it ull get alot of people :p

Siramix, we dont want pvp enforced, cause that aint work people to stupid to lvl on pvp enfo, lunarforce was fun while it lasted, we just need exacly shadowcores with lower rates or just the same doesnt matter we just NEED shadowcores v2 u know me bro u know i have contact with huge amount of teams do it ull get alot of people :p
+1
shadowcores v2 with more frags to red skull (I mean for killing those bastards disturbing battle on noobchars) and thats gonna be awesome for long time

more frags? Lol it would be like lunarforce, just think a bit. Spam ava/ue like on 8.6

No one is too stupid to level on PVP enfo. The only difference is on lunarforce people will kill you when you bot full afk unlike on shadowcores where you cant frag every botter. It really is not so hard

Back