• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New skills on skill list.

samco

4x4 Developer.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi there, im learning to modify the otclient, i hace custom skills on my ot, stored on StorageValues, is it possible to use the normal skill module to add the custom skills? I cant see where the mldule receive the values. Ty in advance

You have to edit it in modules/game_skills, if you want to change the name of it or add new functions.

To add new functions you have to edit it in the sources.

I know where the module is, my question is about to get values from storages ( or the way the modules get the values). ill check the source.

You can add new skills in source of your server. In module this is related with skills
Code:
for i 0, 6
If you want to make skills from storages I think you need to use extendedOpcodes.

You can add new skills in source of your server. In module this is related with skills
Code:
for i 0, 6
If you want to make skills from storages I think you need to use extendedOpcodes.
Oh fine. I already have the Server part about the skills (they arent skills tbh, its more like character stats).

So ill check that ex.OPCodes

First you have to edit the OTClient to identify the packages sent by the server. You do it in protocolgameparse. Second you'll have to make a function to call it to the module. I don't remember exactly which file is. Then you will this function in a module, like the others functions are called to show the numbers.

Back