• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New skills

men, you have an scripter program, could you post the link? i need one :(, and I think they always have the same function but i dont know

Click, only instructions i can give to u.
Everything is on this forum, just search exept starting new stupid topic, (at Source when Requests board is open).

do you mean u want to do something like this change Club skill to something like Roger skill
u can do it from source but u will got bug in game
because if you want to change the skills bar name in game u need to be an expert in machine language it's called (0100)
but u can make you own tibia OTClient i think there are a lot of them
anyway i am a programmer if i got any idea about changing skills into the original game i will tell you for sure.

Note -- if that you don't need explain more to me

men, you have an scripter program, could you post the link? i need one :(, and I think they always have the same function but i dont know

Use notepad++

OnTopic: You need custom client also be experienced in source edit because it is needed.

Where is the source it is?
^ made my day!

OT:
You need exceptional C++ knowledge, you need exceptional HexEditing (Memory Editing) knowledge, you need the "source".

Source -> Check this site and get it
C++ -> Read tutorials, check the C++ section on OTLand, Click here
HexEdit -> Hardcore search it in OTLand, there are posts, but I couldn't find them with 1 try. Still THEY ARE here, guaranteed!

Good luck!

Back