• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign New Skin By Masterboltin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should read more tutorials about web design, because this doesn't looks too good, I suggest you to remove the border around the menu and make a better template that splits up the content and the banner ect. I also think that the size of the text it too big so make it a bit smaller.

4/10

Well, I can tell you. It is not the best ever, I can even tell you that I laughed when I saw it.

Make another one, please. I want more laughing.

No, seriously. Make another one that is atleast 4/10. This is like, -10/10 for me.

Guys don't be so harsh, you're just being immature. If you want to comment do it in a nice way or don't comment at all.
You can all take this as a warning.

Now ontopic: Just search for some Photoshop tutorials on google (if you're using this program) and you will get better :)
And please mind your language next time.

Last edited:
Masterboltins New Skin

NEW SKIN!
Newer Better.
THIS IS NORILIA

Dont forget to rate it as always /10.

Last edited:
Don't try to fool me, I can see that you forgot it! ;)

Anyway. It's a little too futuristic for a OT website.

I dont like the big text, header sucks, the lines for the navigation suck too..

3/10

Masterboltin... What you need is some more skills in photoshop and some inspiration from other websites. Visit this website and check out the layouts

http://www.unmatchedstyle.com/

The layouts are professionally made but it's just for you to see how great looking websites looks like :p

Newnew skin

NEEEWWW SKIN AGAIN!

Pretty plain but dont forget to rate it.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but this is TERRIBLE. You've already posted a lot of skins, and all of them are really bad. Please stop posting skins until you learn more about PhotoShop or FireWorks.

Rate: As Jesper said, -10/10.

Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

Wtf.. Even mine for znote its bad because I did it in a hurry but this is horrible, sorry :/

0.5/10
Sorry but sucks, too simple and all black but the glowing letters... no offense

It looks ok for a normal picture but not for a webdesign. I really think you should read more tutorials about creating website designs.

First off all good that you don't give up!
I think the buttons on top are much better now but the image in the bottom needs to be changed, its too big and too different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back