• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Slot

Noupz

Reaction score
Does anyone know help me create a slot only for torch, both trunk.r3777 and otclient-master

You can use
Code:
slot "ammo"

I dont think you can make the torch go on any where else other than hands or ammo slot if you were thinking of putting it in the ring slot, etc. That would require items.otb editing if you did want it.

Extrodus, you didn't undestood him.
Yes, you can do it.
Sorry, my code::blocks isn't working, so, I cant help you.
Try searching for the slots in your sources and in otc sources.
You'll need to edit the inventory images, also.

I've edited the sources, but it is giving an error of "core image" and do not know if I forgot something, if you want I'll post the files for you to take a look, it would help me a lot

you want me to post links to downloads of the files? Why were so many files that I edited that not even remember the names

man, i give up the OTClient, now i am trying to edit e compile YATC, u can help me? what files i have to edit to do 10 new ring slots and in the place of older ring slot make torch slot? u can help me?

Back