• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ new spells effect ( spr )

marcoshps11

Reaction score
First the otserv base is otx 1.3

Erro:
After introducing a new effect into my project, when it comes to using in game, it gets in an "infinite loop"
I've added several, and they all have the same problem, even if they replace an existing one

Code:

in const.h
C++:
    CONST_ME_PORTALUM = 189,
    CONST_ME_PORTALDOIS = 190,
    CONST_ME_NUCLEAR = 191,
    CONST_ME_JATODEFOGO = 192,
    CONST_ME_EXPLOSAOPEQUENO = 193,
    CONST_ME_REDEFOGO = 194,

CONST_ME_LAST = CONST_ME_REDEFOGO,
};

in luascript.cpp:
C++:
    registerEnum(CONST_ME_PORTALUM)
    registerEnum(CONST_ME_PORTALDOIS)
    registerEnum(CONST_ME_NUCLEAR)
    registerEnum(CONST_ME_JATODEFOGO)
    registerEnum(CONST_ME_EXPLOSAOPEQUENO)
    registerEnum(CONST_ME_REDEFOGO)

in tools.cpp
C++:
    {"portalum",        CONST_ME_PORTALUM},
    {"portaldois",        CONST_ME_PORTALDOIS},
    {"nuclear",        CONST_ME_NUCLEAR},
    {"jatodefogo",        CONST_ME_JATODEFOGO},
    {"explosao",        CONST_ME_EXPLOSAOPEQUENO},
    {"redefogo",        CONST_ME_REDEFOGO},
};

if you need, you have a video showing the problem, but do not know how to publish here

assumption:
I believe that this error is caused by lack of some flag or something of the type within the .dat, but if someone has already gone through it or knows how to solve it and can help, thank you

Is a known bug on the newest object builder versions, i guess that you're using 10.56+

In fact there isn't a way to solve it, i could suggest to go under 10.56 until the newest protocols get an official support from edMignari or another developer, the easiest known way to work on it is just taking another effect as duplicated and then you edit it and you replace the sprites one by one

Back