• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New Team

Bubble2Death

Reaction score
Hi, i'am actually searching for a team to setup a new server. The server is hosted on dedicated linux distribution 24/7 available without lags.
Since I haven't much time due to my Job to do all the stuff by myself I need a team to help me, i'am playing tibia since version 7.0 and OT since version 7.4.
So if you really like to do OT stuff like mapping, scripting etc. and passionate in it you're my man!

There are several free positions in my Team:

• Mapper(0 of 2 positions left)
  • Scripter(weapons/actions/items)
  • Scripter(quest/raids/spells)
  • Webdesigner/admin

If you're interested in any of these job(s) PM me or leave post in this thread with:
your age...
something about your person...
position you want...
experience...

thanks for your interest :)

Last edited:
name:Mahmoud
Experince:ive been GM/CM/GOD in many ots but they got closed
Pos.applying for : GM/CM
what can i do :i would like to help ppl in game and guide them and show them zones :)
i wish i be accepted
best Reagrds,reaper

name:Mahmoud
Experince:ive been GM/CM/GOD in many ots but they got closed
Pos.applying for : GM/CM
what can i do :i would like to help ppl in game and guide them and show them zones :)
i wish i be accepted
best Reagrds,reaper

We don't need GM/CM/GODs atm but I will send you a message if we need you :)

Hello my name is Isak And I want to mapp for you I'm from sweden to.
I'm a glad person hmm and I'm mapping like 2 temples every day But Idk if you want me to mapp a temple for you but yeye ;P
I want be a mapper But I'm a good scripter too :)
My experience is like 1 year as mapper and scripter like 4 mounts :S But I can alot if you need som screen shots Just pm me ;)

your age: 15
something about your person: Helpfull guy who loves to get some work done
position you want: Mapper (Want position in staff Gm+)
experience: Scripting/Mapping (The basics) in 3 years now, Talking Eng, Swedish, Español

Pm me if you need any more infomation about me

your age: 15
something about your person: Helpfull guy who loves to get some work done
position you want: Mapper (Want position in staff Gm+)
experience: Scripting/Mapping (The basics) in 3 years now, Talking Eng, Swedish, Español

Pm me if you need any more infomation about me

sorry i don't need more mappers :)

Back