• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New TFS logo / icon

It's because Xikini and BahamutxD prefer the icon of hemresnus321. So they are trying any argument they can, ignoring what I said already.

I showed already that the tiny icon changes, so it keeps readable on the others.

If people approve mine, I will make a poll for they choose minor changes like that.
I think they are kinda saying, yours without the text would also work

I think they are kinda saying, yours without the text would also work

Yes, I forgot that. I will make the head when tiny, without TFS when small and other sizes with TFS. What do you think?

It's because Xikini and BahamutxD prefer the icon of hemresnus321. So they are trying any argument they can, ignoring what I said already.

I showed already that the tiny icon changes, so it keeps readable on the others.

If people approve mine, I will make a poll for they choose minor changes like that.

You are wrong there. That was the best example in this thread to compare what you showed to another option.

Ill tell you I like yours, just that it's a bit hard to read. Actually I'd make the raccoon more brownish to move away from Firefox vibes and because there are no orange raccoons? Maybe I'm wrong there lol

Last edited:
You are wrong there. That was the best example in this thread to compare what you showed to another option.

Ill tell you I like yours, just that it's a bit hard to read. Actually I'd make the raccoon more brownish to move away from Firefox vibes and because there are no orange raccoons? Maybe I'm wrong there lol
RACCOON WTF

MAN YOU NEED TO GET YOUR EYES TESTED. RACCOON? WHUT IN THE ICE AGE 3!?

They saying facts. My eyes are really good, i have 4k monitor (HP DreamColor Z31x Studio Monitor)
and your logo is hard to read when its scaled to a icon, if logo is hard to read even tho its readible but its still hard to read it belongs to a trash can because customer should never struggle to read what it says. But what i noticed you dont like to admit it :)

Since some people disagreed with the TFS text since it seems to be unreadable in small sizes, I made some changes.

---

Tiny at folder and at task bar:
1612898898708.png (yes, it changes the icon image when is tiny)

Small at folder
:
1612899006292.png (yes, it changes the icon image when is small)

Large at folder
:
1612899187750.png

Extra large at folder:
1612899279865.png

Original icon image as 1024x1024:
tfs_icon_3_v2_1024x_pngonly.png

The background is green because of the open-source concept.

Gif with all sizes: (click here)
All sizes: (click here)

Hope you all like it.

Last edited:
Since some people disagreed with the TFS text it seems to be unreadable in small sizes, I made some changes.

---

Tiny at folder and at task bar:
View attachment 54792 (yes, it changes the icon image when is tiny)

Small at folder
:
View attachment 54794 (yes, it changes the icon image when is tiny)

Large at folder
:
View attachment 54795

Extra large at folder:
View attachment 54796

Original icon image as 1024x1024:
View attachment 54799

The background is green because of the open-source concept.

Gif with all sizes: (click here)
All sizes: (click here)

Hope you all like it.
Too much details that don't work together as a whole.
This green background feels "random" and is just a green circle at lower resolutions, this "TFS" text is just poorly made and doesn't fit, nut has depth while the text doesn't.
Also too much Firefox vibe in this, I would say it can be seen as plagiarism (animal with same shape and a circular background).

From all of that I can say... this head icon is the best because it's simple (just do something about that eye/eyebrow).

Because Fury is OTLand's logo, not TFS. Why are you trying to take the easy path?

If you're going to throw this argument, then people shouldn't be opting for a redesign of Fury, nor even entertaining the idea.
Why redesign a logo from a website that isn't part of TFS?

Otland is the home of TFS, which is why Fury would show that connection. Either go all out and create a brand new logo and separate TFS from Otland or just stick the Fury logo in and create the tie between Otland and TFS.

If you're going to throw this argument, then people shouldn't be opting for a redesign of Fury, nor even entertaining the idea.
Why redesign a logo from a website that isn't part of TFS?

Otland is the home of TFS, which is why Fury would show that connection. Either go all out and create a brand new logo and separate TFS from Otland or just stick the Fury logo in and create the tie between Otland and TFS.
But we are not just "using Fury from OTLand". We are making Fury-like logo that would have the connection you are talking about.

Otland is the Fury, and TFS could be a Nut, @oen432, said this on page 2.
This would still create a connection between the two.
Because as Oen said. Squirrels like Nuts.

Maybe add som server like feauters to the Nut. It is not a must to have the text TFS written on it. Just looking at my taskbar I can only see Teams with a T softly on the side, with a purple guy standing behind the other.

If you really want the Fury as the logo for TFS, you can make a baby Fury. Since TFS is a produce from OTland, as a Baby Fury is a produce from a Fury.

ice age acorn GIF by The 91st Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

All hail Fury & his nuts

I like the Furyfox ideas. Just would put something else in the background and remove the nut

Back