• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Tibia List - Take a look and feedback us

Discovery

Developing myself
Solutions
Reaction score
New Tibia List ALPHA | Take a look and feedback us ❤
The list will be release to add new servers/groups in few days.

Hello everyone!
I'm a web developer and I started a pro-community and crowdfunding project based in issues and bad situations about my vision in advertising a new or experienced server in lists or publicity platforms.

What is the project?
- I gave the name of TibiaList.org.
TibiaList.org is a online service about Tibia content (servers, videos, streams, groups).

New Resources
  • Maximization of user interface and experience
  • Multi platform: mobile and desktop browsers, mobile app soon (hybrid IOS and Android web view)
  • Exclusive server filters (added in, hype, rating)
  • Multi world servers support
  • Graphics about users online access per hour
  • Achievements for server rating
  • Curators members (like STEAM curators) about servers
  • Fast loading
  • Multi language translate by region (portuguese, polish, spanish)
  • Unique page (no pagination)
  • Simple design (focused in the users content)
  • Media (videos, streams by youtube and twitch)
  • Timeline (small updates in servers - like a tweet embed with gesior, znote and myaac websites)
  • Groups (discord and Tibia facebook groups)

Mobile Version

Desktop Version

Support us!
This is a crowdfunding project! You can donate/support us and be rewarded with useful things :) Check in https://tibialist.org/donate

For the nerds: the list create a regular update using python and compiling a cache in json, your filters is sorted by algorithms. - The focus is using less possible the database and more the server service capacity.

Thanks, I hope you like and make a great feedback about TibiaList.org.

Great job! I own otlist.net if you would like to buy it just let me know.

pro community?
howw ? already donate buttons and special ads for ots xddd

why cant someone make a better site than otserblist? this page is 10 years old+ with barely any updates and all new lists we get are worst than it
maybe it can become better overtime, but now i don't like the site i hope u keep working and improving it (idk how)

Wtf damn awesome !
Great job! I own otlist.net if you would like to buy it just let me know.

Thank you guys!

pro community?
howw ? already donate buttons and special ads for ots xddd

why cant someone make a better site than otserblist? this page is 10 years old+ with barely any updates and all new lists we get are worst than it
maybe it can become better overtime, but now i don't like the site i hope u keep working and improving it (idk how)

Its pretty simple: crowdfunding is based in some "first users/clients" make the project happens. Like a confidence vote in some cause.
The "donate" tab will disappear when Alpha ends.

About "ADS" the service survive without any "profit", because this server investments its very low and the ADS prices will be 80% less comparing with another platform. (not like 50-75 EUR cost base).
You defend something based in credibility not quality. I really don't like this point, but I respect.

Tibia.live also uses this method. I create JSON files from scans using NodeJS, then update the HTML at intervals.
No databases, no cost other than an S3 bucket, which CloudFlare caches well.
Added bonus of being able to degrade gracefully when no JavaScript is enabled.

Good work, nice features.

Tibia.live also uses this method. I create JSON files from scans using NodeJS, then update the HTML at intervals.
No databases, no cost other than an S3 bucket, which CloudFlare caches well.
Added bonus of being able to degrade gracefully when no JavaScript is enabled.

Good work, nice features.

Oh lord! Awesome! Nice service, and I really like the resources used. Let's exchange some information and ideas haha!
Thank you @Syntax

Back