• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEW] Tibia Rl Map 8.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rl maps are boring, imo ot is a part to get away from the normal tibia :p
Play some new maps new areas, new experiinces (atleast rpg servers)

plz drop me an email at [email protected] i need a REAL tibia RL map pelase.... i am trying to make my own ot. the first 50 pl there get 1 soenr item. XXDXDXDXD

Just felt like pointing out. Cipsofts total mapsize IS closer to 1,5-2gb of size in their original format. As it really is hundreds of mapfiles which saves separately in real time. Every time someone puts an item on the ground or in their house it's saved in the map pretty much instantly. And it's simply not as compressing as otbm. Also the 7.6 map is 77mb in otbm format, so the real map would probably be about 150mbs or more, since there's so many areas that's not accessible thus not trackable.

The link Doesent Work so perfekt i am think it"s have it but dont now :/Mwh Admin

Lol. Reupload the map link broken: The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:

The uploader deleted the file
The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our servers by our abuse-team.
The file is incorrect
The server is busy and can not process the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back