• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New tibia update

i didnt said it, show me when i said it and i will stop tell the truth aout you and the rest of your kebab maker friends
No1 from us cares whatever you have to say and we even call each other kebabmakers as a joke and then we look at forum and see u use it as an insult or whatever XD anyway about you saying you dont care about me yet you quote me pretty much everyday, isn't it obvious? If you dont care about someone you shouldnt waste ur time on then, its that simple ;p you should know that by the age of 22 or whatever your age is xd never thought i was ever going to explain this to someone who is over 20 xD

No1 from us cares whatever you have to say and we even call each other kebabmakers as a joke and then we look at forum and see u use it as an insult or whatever XD anyway about you saying you dont care about me yet you quote me pretty much everyday, isn't it obvious? If you dont care about someone you shouldnt waste ur time on then, its that simple ;p you should know that by the age of 22 or whatever your age is xd never thought i was ever going to explain this to someone who is over 20 xD

you talk like if i was the one starting to insult .
i never created a single thread about you while you created quite a few about me so stop try to act cool because all you guys dominate are the forums of shadowcores

you talk like if i was the one starting to insult .
i never created a single thread about you while you created quite a few about me so stop try to act cool because all you guys dominate are the forums of shadowcores
whatever you say bro, just dont say you dont care about me and then quote me everyday when im not even talking to u xD

Actaully, i loved how it looks bit more realistic. But it hurt your eyes a bit, it's to fast. Especially the fire :p

I totally agree with you. :p

Still I want to see this update on Shadowcores... will it come?

i started ? in this post i said that my brain would explode as a joke and you quoted me with "what brain?". Jesus bro you're 20+ stop acting like a 5 year old

you said this post ? humm i remember that you started to quote my posts like 6 months ago before you transfer to lunar to kill me when i transferred and before those 4 threads your friends created when you guys killed me on drakens . Also you quoted me when you made your videos killing boters i was the first frag ...also when you guys killed me on kazzordon...again afk...so yes man you can tell anything you want you will never get rid of your past now that i replied you 2 or 3 times you are acting like a pro

so small typical kebab maker

you said this post ? humm i remember that you started to quote my posts like 6 months ago before you transfer to lunar to kill me when i transferred and before those 4 threads your friends created when you guys killed me on drakens . Also you quoted me when you made your videos killing boters i was the first frag ...also when you guys killed me on kazzordon...again afk...so yes man you can tell anything you want you will never get rid of your past now that i replied you 2 or 3 times you are acting like a pro

so small typical kebab maker
Every time I read your posts I cry a little bit for humanity but I guess all I can do is pray for a better future without pathetic fucks like yourself