• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to Lunarforce

In_The_Clouds

Native
Reaction score
I got sick and tired of all the noob teams and drama in Shadowcores. Trying to look for an edge in PvP and a challenge, i'm decent, not the best, trying to learn so I figured the best way is to join in on an Hardcore PvP Server. So i'm looking to make some friend's, enemies, acquaintances, etc... I speak English and English only, so if there is any English Players I can join up with, that would be nice. My in game name is "Slow Magic' was level 190 in Shadows, now level 156 here with Magic Level 112 without, 122 with. Was magic level 129 without, but the rates changed everything, and i'm okay with that. So if anyone would like to team up, help me out, i'd appreciate it :)

guys dont team up with this guy he is noob
Shaun, your awful. I give you respect because you like the game with a passion like me, but your not as good at it that you think you are. Good job though finding a game to play. but this one just ain't for you, if your good, you'll come lunar.

trevor shut up we had 5-6 ppl under 200 and we still recked you guys. simple all you guys wanna do is stack battle when it comes to close we reck you xD

Trevor your team is shit, you even said yourself to my that they are bad and not your real team. We pushed and parceled that team easily and killed you guys plenty with the lack of team and level we had, so you cant really talk shit, i'm sure if its even teams and even levels, we would both know who the victors would be.

***** im out here fuckin yo wives better be ready for some smackdown when im done puttin this pipe down long dick style meet me a time or a place be on the corner posted outside frodo shop

is there actually any fights on lunar? xd @TrevorLuciferus

If by any fight you mean literally any fight yea.

We fight against zbychy team everyday ( 15 ppl ) and we were fighting against thyzera team ( 20 brs ) everyday also ( it seems they are not very active anymore ).

So yea, no decent fights, but active fights

Anyway i just downloaded some pretty cool 100 % aft scripts so i have been using them to get lvls even tho i don't know if decent teams will ever come again ( after summer some not that bad teams will come like murat, mursu, veziv probably )

Last edited:
None of those teams would ever loose to futurama 60x10 like your great team and i never said they are "nice teams"

If you want to be an attention whore like always dance naked with a water melon on your head on some polish ghetto :D

When my great teams used to play here, people like you were manually exping on yala dragons wishing that navid would take him to his team after you asslick his ass deeply. and don't use words like ghetto while you come from a dirty, indebted portugal you fucking monkey

Last edited:
haha kacper vs trevor round 3873873
be rdy for old portugal and poland history lessons
gather on gather time
when i play where u play

nah, im done with that XD can't argue with a guy who came out of navid's ass.

we both know the truth XD

When my great teams used to play here, people like you were manually exping on yala dragons wishing that navid would take him to his team after you asslick his ass deeply. and don't use words like ghetto while you come from a dirty, indebted portugal you fucking monkey

My country, according to ONU is one of the best 20 to live in the whole world, so you project your reality when yout alk about me.

Your team, never won a single war against navid, lost to LAPA, LAPA, got massacred by JORDI on shadowcores and you are a starving polack that veziv recruited from trade on some retarded polish ot.

Because you can only play with polacks, since they are the only ones who have ever heard about you and your self believed pvp skills, you think everybody suffers from the same condition.

Navid asked me to join his team, i never even asked him to, we massacred you on ambera, even when you played with the help of 2 other polish teams, so cry is free

Unlike you, i don't have to make up stories about me playing here. no one heard about you until navid took you to the team because you're same nationality, i know many ppl from navid's team and all of them are laughing at you, besides, i saw you playing on couple of actiones when we joined jordi for fun and you're worse than veziv. not only poles knows me, ask your god navid if he does.

when there was a real battles, both shadow and lunar, you didn't participate in any of them so how you dare to even write something to me, mr self-appointed bjj black belt.

Back