• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New To OT

RayneShyne

Reaction score
Hi my name is Benjamin, I have remeres map editor 9.60, and I am trying to make my own OT, I made it so an 8.60 OT server was up, I need some help. I am an amazing mapper and want to make my own OT, But this place is so confusing to me and no matter how many videos I watch I am still Lost.

Can ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME with a step by step instruction on how to get a 9.60 Server and to set it up please and thankyou, I have a big desire to make an OT and just keep getting stuck please help

RayneShyne!

oh by the way the video is outdated, and I'm running into problems that don't exist in the video, If you have a new answer for me I would greatly appreciate it thanks

If you took what i said as irony, it was not meant to be like that.. i as a fellow mapper, does like new people mapping.. gives inspiration and motivation.
so my comment was meant to be nice :(

is not with the discord group :/
would like a show off thread tho! :D

When I come back home I'll post the start of a new map I have, and you should definitely get discord it's amazing and quick to show maps and to share things and to give and receive help

Back