• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to OtLand? Welcome or introduce yourself to the rest!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
For everyone that just signed up here we are glad you did and we hope you will enjoy your time on otland.net and in the future!

Well, here you can introduce yourself to the members of this forum.
And why don't you take a look on our forum we got many interesting things you would like to see! ;)

Kind regards,
Yours otland staff.

Last edited:
hi im kush cologne umm if you have any association with cyntaras ot they have a huge bug that makes it so i cant hurt creatures though i have donor sword, i cant go through teleports, and my bp has 8 slots and usually is 20 and it wont let me look at the rest of my items nor will it let me take my items off

Hi my name is there<< my location is there too<<
have a nice day

LOOK AT THE CREATION DATE, 2 YEARS AGO! EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS EVERYBODY (Besides newfags)

Hi, my name is Straxinja
Somebody call me stra
others strashni
others strasxni
others strax
others strao
others nab
others botter
others straxy

@up
learn English...

@thread
Hi, my name is José Angel, i have mapping, scripting knowledges, i have joined to this great comunity to increase my knowledges and finally make my OTS project... I`m glad to be a member of this great website!

Ohai.
Im Three.
I r new here.

I r newfag!!!111

hi im flaite1 just joined yesterday, i have knowledge in fish and oral sex, and both things mixed..

Back
Top Bottom