• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to OtLand? Welcome or introduce yourself to the rest!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
For everyone that just signed up here we are glad you did and we hope you will enjoy your time on otland.net and in the future!

Well, here you can introduce yourself to the members of this forum.
And why don't you take a look on our forum we got many interesting things you would like to see! ;)

Kind regards,
Yours otland staff.

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm new to all this, i'm here to learn about Open Tibia, i'm 24 Years old and i like the mapping and lua scripting.
Thanks

Enjoy your stay, this is a nice forum and most people are helpful even though theres a lot of flaming going on out here, so expect negative "critisism"

Hey ;)

I am Royal Inferno, I got registered today, though I do have another account that I am gonna stop using, I am not gonna tell you who I am, I am not famous anyways ;)

But just so you know, I have been here since 2009 ;)

And who is the best in lua? I'd like someone to help me with it, I just know some basics, and I know there are awesome scripters at OTLand ;)

Royal Inferno

Hello all, im Guido from Italy, one of the few old italian players of tibia, now interested to set up my own Open Tibia Server (the first italian probably) XD thanks to all the staff, you guys are doing a great job!

sorry for my "bad" English

Hello, I'm from the netherlands just found out about this forum :)
Hope to see some people from my country too!

Hello there!, I'm Unix from Poland. Age: 19 Jobs: Mapper, Graphics Designer (works in: OTB, DAT, SPR), Current City: Augustów

Hello i never wrote to this thread so im new :D

mainly work stations.. WebProgrammer ... the degsin part from me pretty bad...
well who cares? D:

Back