• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to OtLand? Welcome or introduce yourself to the rest!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
For everyone that just signed up here we are glad you did and we hope you will enjoy your time on otland.net and in the future!

Well, here you can introduce yourself to the members of this forum.
And why don't you take a look on our forum we got many interesting things you would like to see! ;)

Kind regards,
Yours otland staff.

Last edited:
Hello.
I am iFate, My real name is Taha Hussein.. My name is the same name of the writer "Taha Hussein" Egyptian one.
In any case, I'm 16 years old.. I have started to play Tibia 2 years old, Played Real Tibia, and accessed level 97 MS, but I've left it, and my account were deleted 6 months ago.
However, I would like to new more about OTland, I hope if someone could help me in contributing something, (Mapping/Scripting,...).
I hope to know more guys, and hope to be friend with them.
Sincerely,
iFate.

Forgot to say, My hobbies are: Volleyball, Pool and Being a forum member.
I'm a Muslim, Palestinian.

Last edited:
Hello.

I am new to OTland; I've been visiting the forum as a visitor and just created an account, I am currently working on a project and ending the LUA work.

Wish meh luck ;)

Kerlon

I've never seen this thread, lol!

Well, I am OZKL, been playing Tibia since 6.4, OT's since 7.1 (OTServlist OP!).
Found out about OTLand, decided to register, and here I am. Been around since '09 and I've met a few cool friends here, especially a guy with the same name as his dog!

I've never seen this thread, lol!

Well, I am OZKL, been playing Tibia since 6.4, OT's since 7.1 (OTServlist OP!).
Found out about OTLand, decided to register, and here I am. Been around since '09 and I've met a few cool friends here, especially a guy with the same name as his dog!

i hope that you're talking about me!!!1

Herlo ppl, my nämè is Walkingdragon, I are new here... Please be easy with me as it is my first time... (huehuehue lets see how many people get that reference)

Hello pepole my name is gamersdont everyone know me here and everyone hates me nothing more to say :)

Hello pepole my name is gamersdont everyone know me here and everyone hates me nothing more to say :)

Talaturen likes you! Since vankk left he wanted a new friend and now you can fulfil that spot!

Hi there Gimme free server plz! lol nah jokes i'm hoping to get my server going sometime in April and hopfully can share some stuff =) Just need a few pushes to get started hahaha

Hello there, i'm new here and I hope my server can be opened soon. I'm looking for some info and tutos, hope you can help me If i have some troubles while trying x)

Hello everyone!

My name is Christine and I've been a Tibia fan since 7.4 (I think!)
I took a break from Tibia in 2011 for nearly 2 years and now I'm coming back into it!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone of otland! :D

Hello everyone!

I took a break from Tibia in 2011 for nearly 2 years and now I'm coming back into it!

A GIRL! D: HELLOJ! haz to leik evrythingz

Hello everyone!

Welcome back, what caused you to take your break?

Back