• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to OtLand? Welcome or introduce yourself to the rest!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
For everyone that just signed up here we are glad you did and we hope you will enjoy your time on otland.net and in the future!

Well, here you can introduce yourself to the members of this forum.
And why don't you take a look on our forum we got many interesting things you would like to see! ;)

Kind regards,
Yours otland staff.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

My name is Christine and I've been a Tibia fan since 7.4 (I think!)
I took a break from Tibia in 2011 for nearly 2 years and now I'm coming back into it!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone of otland! :D
I would like to meet you closer ;).

Welcome, Christine! :]

A GIRL! D: HELLOJ! haz to leik evrythingz

I would like to meet you closer ;).

hey gurl lets sex?

Thanks Everyone! :D

Welcome back, what caused you to take your break?

I started college and decided to focus on my work but now I have plenty of time to get back into Tibia :)
But Tibia is dead and filled with botters so I play OT now.. I want to make my own OTS someday. Already working on one with someone! :d

a fake. again. as allways. the rare girl gamers have imeginated names like we do. get over it.
Believe it or not, but I consider myself to be a hardcore gamer lol
I've always taken it seriously and even have the typical gamer-rage when I play competitive games, well, competitively!

Please don't generalize girls as being those creatures that dwell in the kitchen making men sandwiches..

This is what I think of "gamer girls" and girls that play games:
5a184c64ccb1ddc38ead470269dc60e5.jpg

Hello guys and girls!

I'm new here, but maybe some people may know me from other forums which I'm not sure if it's allowed to talk about here.. Lol
Came here as I thought about creating an OT Server for fun, atleast for now, and just thought I'd say hello to everyone here as I see this is a great forum, and I see many people giving a lot of support here which is great!

EDIT: Just noticed my Join Date says Oct 2010, but that's just because I made an account back then, forgot for which reason, but didn't really use it until now xD

Last edited:
Hello people!

I'm from Brazil, 21 years old and I'm a programmer.

I started Tibia since 7.1 and stopped on +- 8.6 version.
And now I'm curious about how to manage and create own servers.
I already know how to compile in linux and windows, any distribution I think.
I'm very curious about Lua and C++. Also, I have so much fun modifying and creating some code.

Perhaps one day I can have some fun with the oficial guys who commit open tibia. But for now I'm just learning. :)

Sorry for my bad English, I'm not fluent and I try not to use translator.

Bye Everybody!

^_^

Hello people!

I'm from Brazil, 21 years old and I'm a programmer.

I started Tibia since 7.1 and stopped on +- 8.6 version.
And now I'm curious about how to manage and create own servers.
I already know how to compile in linux and windows, any distribution I think.
I'm very curious about Lua and C++. Also, I have so much fun modifying and creating some code.

Perhaps one day I can have some fun with the oficial guys who commit open tibia. But for now I'm just learning. :)

Sorry for my bad English, I'm not fluent and I try not to use translator.

Bye Everybody!

^_^
Your English is fairly decent to be honest. Even your grammar is better than some English members here haha ;d (like me muahahahahah/huehuehuehue br br xD)

Welcome anyway, we could always do with programmers. They are the backbone (core) to our support. Hopefully you settle here there are plenty who will try to insult you just for fun but there are plenty who want to help people like you suceed.

If you're interested in ot development via programming i would direct you to OTclient
This is one of the very projects that have changed our "ways" of open tibia. It would be amazing if you could become a part of the developers contributing to this project.

Look forward to seeing you on these forums :)
peace,
From your supreme warlord,
ghostx

Well, newbie's dont listen to anyone of those guys im the master of everything, listen to me, whatever i say just do it, so, go make a tea for me, meet me at... anywhere u want

Your English is fairly decent to be honest. Even your grammar is better than some English members here haha ;d (like me muahahahahah/huehuehuehue br br xD)

Welcome anyway, we could always do with programmers. They are the backbone (core) to our support. Hopefully you settle here there are plenty who will try to insult you just for fun but there are plenty who want to help people like you suceed.

If you're interested in ot development via programming i would direct you to OTclient
This is one of the very projects that have changed our "ways" of open tibia. It would be amazing if you could become a part of the developers contributing to this project.

Look forward to seeing you on these forums :)
peace,
From your supreme warlord,
ghostx

Thank you! This kind of comment make me feel at home.
I saw some pics of otclient and it looks very nice... Later I will try to compile and run!

I can code with Java, PHP, C#, Javascript and others programming languages but for now NOT C++... I need to study and learn the aspects and the way of this language. For now I just read, modify something a bit and enjoy it :)

Thank you for the advices my Supreme Warlord.

See you... :p

Hello my name is Artur. Call me Advent. I am 19, from Poland. I love RPG, fantasy books and movies, interesting manga. I am developing Treasuria in free time. CLICK I am still learning but I try to help as much as I can if someone ask me about something which I am familiar with. Nice to meet you. I like strawberries !

Hello my name is Artur. Call me Advent. I am 19, from Poland. I love RPG, fantasy books and movies, interesting manga. I am developing Treasuria in free time. CLICK I am still learning but I try to help as much as I can if someone ask me about something which I am familiar with. Nice to meet you. I like strawberries !

Hey Advent... Welcome! I see pics of your ot.. very nice man! good job!

Well....

WAGWAAAAANNN CUZZZYS. I'm ghostx n i'm a straight up G, get me fam? I shot dese endz and rep the map cuzzy coz aint no one a badder man dan me rudeboi. I'm a fuckin don fam, got beef wid me and da mandem will shank u six times with six knives.
gangster_troll_by_ragnaul-d4lcu6g.jpg

trololol

na most people know me by now anyway - mainly because i fill this forum with so much shit being my project, my maps, my shitty artwork/sprites, some scripts i have done and all the stuff in between :>.

Hello !
Back to Otland

Cant recover my old account due to problems with gmail...

Now we are here to let you see our work from CyberSecurity/ Developing etc.

Helo, I am Joao from Portugal.

Got a degree in Computer Science at UBI (Universidade da Beira Interior), Portgal

Started my professional career at ReadinessIT where I spent there 3 years as a Trainee/Analyst/Senior Analyst.

Now I am currently a AWS Cloud Practitioner at ritain.io

Motorsport lover. (petrolhead guy)

Started to play tibia when I was younger and always had a connectivity to it. So decided to join otland to learn a litle bit more about the OpenTibia World

Currently I am exploring TFS, Lua scripting and some other stuff

Hope to be able to contribute something to this community

Back