• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New TO SQL And have a little problem,~

Transvans

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can access the account/character file in my ot server? Ever since I used Sql those files aren't there, but the accounts and characters still work, when i put it online. Can someone please help me, I would really appreciate it. By the way it the new 8.00 version, if anyone is wondering.

using the original htdocs enter in localhost
the clik php my admin put in your pass and on the left select the ot server database

Sounds like you just started your server using SqLite, then it's stored in the s3db file, download a SqLite Studio and load the s3db file and you can view existing players and edit them etc.

Wow THANKS Talaturen, this is why I love You !!(non-homosexual way) Thanks mens what Sqlite studio would you require and where can i access it?

Back