• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New Try Sweddy+SweddyRL

Name :- (Rl) Alex, (In-game) Elvang
How long have you known about OT serves :- A few years now, I don't quite remember when I started playing.
You wana work here as a :- Game Master (GM)
Why should I choose you :- You should pick me because I am loyal and trust worthy.
Have you experienced your job before? :- Yes, I am a Game Master on Kinera.

Declined

Name :
Jesper

How long do you know about OT-Server's :
Well, I've been working with Open Tibia
servers for a quite while now, around 4
years. I can do a lot, and I am very familiar with Tibia.

You wanna work here as a :
I want to work here as a Gamemaster and at the SweddyRL.

Why should I choose you :
Because I am an active person with Tibia as one of
my biggest hobbies. I am at my computer pretty much
:)() and I am a rule follower. I am online @ MSN a
lot, so if there's something that you need help with
or want to know, just give me a message.

Have you experienced your job before? :
Yes, ofc. I've been hosting, Gamemastering, Scripting, etc. So I do know what I am doing.

Wait!

Name : Morgan Mikkelsen
How long do you know about OT-Server's : Since 7.5.
You wana work here as a : Gamemaster
Why should I choose you : Cause I wanna help people and make them happy. And Im a serious GameMaster
Have you experienced your job before? : Yes. I have been GM many time. I know what to do and not to do. I have good experience.

WaiT!

Name : Silentdefender/Silent Magek.
How long do you know about OT-Server's : Since the first open tibia servers started.
You wana work here as a : An GameMaster.
Why should I choose you : Becasue im a good GameMaster and im doing my job 100%, If less then its an serious problem.
Have you experienced your job before? : Yes since 7.4/7.1 to 8.42

Good luck finding your Team members!

How long do you know about OT-Server's : Since the first open tibia servers started.
Why should I choose you : Becasue im a good GameMaster and im doing my job 100%, If less then its an serious problem.

sweddy arent a "100% serious server" still wanna have gm ?

Sorry but some of the worst applications ever.
there like
Why should I chose you: Coz Im good a helping.
Your just all desperate to be a GM on a server.

Application

Name : David

How long do you know about OT-Server's : I know about OT-Servers since 4 years. I had been working on a small project, mapping and scripting.

You wanna work here as a : I would work here as a Gamemaster and report bugs.

Why should I choose you : Because I am spending the most time at my computer, I am a friendly and a helpful guy.

Have you experienced your job before? : I had been choosen to be a gamemaster on few OT's, also I reported regulary bugs.

If you don't choose me then not, but I wish you good look at this project :thumbup:

Last edited:

Accept
add msn [email protected]

Name: Benny
Name game: Bunna / Pillz
Jobs: Tutor / Game Master
Experience: I have played Tibia for 5-6 years now and OT for about 4 years, I have had 2 serious servers, one of those came up in to 90 + players online, and the second in to 130 + players.
I also have very good knowledge of the game that Game Master / Tutor and also a regular player
Has been GameMaster for 2 other servers and then I had the care of Mapping, has also mapped my own servers with cutstom places and Quest.
I will be happy to help with running the server to a better goal.

MSN: Private, Write to me private and i will send you my MSN

Language: Swedish, English,

Name :- Alex/ Peroxide
How long do you know about OT-Server's :- 3 years.
You wana work here as a :- Gamemaster/Rule Enforcer
Why should I choose you :- I'm very experienced in this position, i'm not sure if botting is illegal but i'm sure you will tell me or i may read the rules of sweddy. I was a community manager on the Road to Zion otserver for about 3-4months, from the day i joined to the day it burned. I'm looking for a server to be a gamemaster on because real tibia is getting boring and Zion is no longer.
Have you experienced your job before? :-
1-2years Gamemaster/CM experience.
I do my job, i follow the rules, know how to communicate well with players. Great social skills. I only speak english. so i'm sure i will help the majority of sweddy players.

*CM/Mapper for Road to zion
*CM/Mapper for Arkeria
*soon to be sweddy! :p

Name :- Alex/ Peroxide
How long do you know about OT-Server's :- 3 years.
You wana work here as a :- Gamemaster/Rule Enforcer
Why should I choose you :- I'm very experienced in this position, i'm not sure if botting is illegal but i'm sure you will tell me or i may read the rules of sweddy. I was a community manager on the Road to Zion otserver for about 3-4months, from the day i joined to the day it burned. I'm looking for a server to be a gamemaster on because real tibia is getting boring and Zion is no longer.
Have you experienced your job before? :-
1-2years Gamemaster/CM experience.
I do my job, i follow the rules, know how to communicate well with players. Great social skills. I only speak english. so i'm sure i will help the majority of sweddy players.

*CM/Mapper for Road to zion
*CM/Mapper for Arkeria
*soon to be sweddy! :p
Add [email protected]

Name :Oliwer, Call me Fixix in-game
How long do you know about OT-Server's :4 years
You wana work here as a : Gamemaster
Why should I choose you : Cause i have worked with OTs for an very long time now. I can be online 1-8H every day. And i always play fair. And i think i can help the server much. And i understand many peoples.
Have you experienced your job before? :Yea i have been GM many times before. I know everyhing about GM´s.

yo chipsen here is some information about me if you want me as your web design and i knows a bit of working with otserver to and some mapping (only mapping rlmaps and not modify only map rl things)
i realased blazarn server wich i has been hosting and working with alone
its aint the best server but its not bad good for 8.42!
i dont wanna be administrator or anything on your server just want a team to work with! bye from now ;)
Age* 16
Name*Alex
E-Mail*[email protected]
Location*Sweden
Workt With Servers* 1-2 years
Why should you choose me? :-* thats your Choice

Name Dennis
Age 17
How long do you know about OT-Server's about 5 years
You wana work here as a Scripter and Game Master
Why should I choose you, because I am fair as gm and good in scripting. And I can speak German. very well.
Have you experienced your job before? Yes I have because I had a server.

Back