• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new update

dalesykes

elo my name dale english
Reaction score
all updates's on icechaw have been working very well with both my laptops and my compures but this update is not working very well on any i can barely move and on the whole of the map the sqears are coming up with little black dots staggerd all over the square i think this update was a hug mistake to cipsoft-icechaw

todas versiones de icechaw han estado trabajando muy bien con mis portátiles y mi compures pero esta actualización no está funcionando muy bien en cualquier que apenas puedo mover y en general de la ruta que las sqears vienen con pequeños puntos negros staggerd todo la Plaza creo que esta actualización fue un error abrazo cipsoft-icechaw

What has happened to your client is definitely not because of the patches we applied to the server. Check your graphics settings in the client.

Back