• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling New version GCC and CodeBlocks on project

RogaliS

Reaction score
Hello i have a question.

If I use a project that uses old libraries and GCC (4.8.1) is compatible with the project, is it possible to update the project to the latest GCC with CodeBlocks?
Libraries that use the lua5.dll type, lualib5.dll are older versions that support my project then I have to exchange them for the latest or can I just leave them?

After compiling to a actually GCC, I get an error:

Code:
 || === Build: default in otserv (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) === |
C: \ BIN \ lib \ libgmpxx.a (osdoprnti.o) osdoprnti.cc || undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0 '|
C: \ BIN \ lib \ libgmpxx.a (osdoprnti.o) osdoprnti.cc || undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register '|
C: \ BIN \ lib \ libgmpxx.a (osdoprnti.o) osdoprnti.cc || undefined reference to `__gmp_doprnt_integer '|
C: \ BIN \ lib \ libgmpxx.a (osdoprnti.o) osdoprnti.cc || undefined reference to `__gmp_asprintf_final '|
C: \ BIN \ lib \ libgmpxx.a (osdoprnti.o) osdoprnti.cc || undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister '|
C: \ BIN \ lib \ libgmpxx.a (osdoprnti.o) osdoprnti.cc || undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume '|
C: \ BIN \ lib \ libgmpxx.a (osfuns.o): osfuns.cc :(. Rdata + 0x1c) || undefined reference to `__gmp_asprintf_memory '|
C: \ BIN \ lib \ libgmpxx.a (osfuns.o): osfuns.cc :(. Rdata + 0x20) || undefined reference to `__gmp_asprintf_reps' |
|| error: ld returned 1 exit status |
|| === Build failed: 9 error (s), 175 warning (s) (1 minute (s), 32 second (s)) === | [/ CODE]

after compiling in nwew GCC 5.1

Code:
bj\actions.o:actions.cpp:(.text+0x25b2): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
obj\actions.o:actions.cpp:(.text+0x2816): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
obj\actions.o:actions.cpp:(.text+0x292e): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
obj\actions.o:actions.cpp:(.text+0x2c37): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
obj\actions.o:actions.cpp:(.text+0x2cef): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
obj\actions.o:actions.cpp:(.text+0x2fc7): more undefined references to `_Unwind_Resume' follow
C:/Program Files (x86)/CodeBlocks/MinGW/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/5.1.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: obj\actions.o: bad reloc address 0x2 in section `.text.unlikely'
C:/Program Files (x86)/CodeBlocks/MinGW/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/5.1.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: final link failed: Invalid operation
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minute(s), 2 second(s))
[/CODE

Last edited:
Back