• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEW WAR MOVIE] Validus vs. Unstoppable.

Lame movie but i loved the part where noob chars (non war participants) were sioing Mitch i thought you dont need such a help since u are pro pvpers.... guess i was wrong

Server is too big to be owned by anyone BUT there is one reason and one reason alone that validus have won every ob on this server and that is that they have Mitch commanding nothing else

u obviously do not remember port hope battle where Mitch wasntt on and Wallace and acr the rusher commanded. We raped u guys 20something to 2. Mitchs experience commanding plays a big role but the different is our players listen and know which direction to go and how to paralyze/shoot mwalls.

lets be honest who are these kids? i have not seen any good stuff from them just numbers :s they say they ruled alot of ots iv played alot of ots in my time and i have never ever heard of you kids before :S

lets be honest who are these kids? i have not seen any good stuff from them just numbers :s they say they ruled alot of ots iv played alot of ots in my time and i have never ever heard of you kids before :S

then you aint played the same ots, sorry

u obviously do not remember port hope battle where Mitch wasntt on and Wallace and acr the rusher commanded. We raped u guys 20something to 2. Mitchs experience commanding plays a big role but the different is our players listen and know which direction to go and how to paralyze/shoot mwalls.

i dont remember it because i wasn't there, doesn't matter what you say, that is my opinion and it has been proven several times, in smaller battles, none of which mitch has been in..your team get rolled over each time

no nothing is proved? i played alot of usa servers so unless your all sweaty brs then you lot have been talking out your arse :S

Killer Victim Time
Yosef Rushar Dei Mystic Oct 03 2012, 21:20:12
Westie Streetmaniac Oct 03 2012, 21:18:22
Validus kills 13

Killer Victim Time
Dei Mystic Czarny Kefir Zaglady Oct 03 2012, 21:57:32
Uncle Dolan Thaldus Oct 03 2012, 21:57:04
Dei Mystic Czarny Kefir Zaglady Oct 03 2012, 21:56:24
Oddr Lothor Yosef Rushar Oct 03 2012, 21:37:42
Go Sleep Evil Santa Oct 03 2012, 21:25:48
Streetmaniac Thaldus Oct 03 2012, 21:25:29
Go Sleep Eterno Oct 03 2012, 21:24:55
Go Sleep Westie Oct 03 2012, 21:23:55

2 v 8? Where was our hero Mitch commanding us? New excuses plx

its atm 2 - 13

and to tell thaldus shouldnt be there ... he said i couldnt get him :p
but i did it :D

Where are the frags on the actual founders / original players of RLD?

Ansikte
Faxana
Snusmumriken
Insanity Boltz
Tomtejefhel
Rovryttar Clas
Mayn
Ice Meto
Yosef Rushar

It's only Yosef Rushar you killed then. Big woop!

Where are the frags on the actual founders / original players of RLD?

Ansikte
Faxana
Snusmumriken
Insanity Boltz
Tomtejefhel
Rovryttar Clas
Mayn
Ice Meto
Yosef Rushar

It's only Yosef Rushar you killed then. Big woop!
i know the OLD rld but ppl got a real life so i guess then had stuff to do.

then why do you have so many ppl in rld if they arent REAL members like you meant?

or else i dont understand it, not to be cocky but you said you wont invite randoms so if they arent rld who are they then?

then why do you have so many ppl in rld if they arent REAL members like you meant?

or else i dont understand it, not to be cocky but you said you wont invite randoms so if they arent rld who are they then?

They are assassins that are payed in real to keal you all..

Who gives a Damn?

Everyones skipping the main fact here. The fact is, Validus have owned every guild so far and you can't really ignore it. Who gives a shit who "owns" the OT. When it comes to OB's, they win hands down and that's that.

Everyones skipping the main fact here. The fact is, Validus have owned every guild so far and you can't really ignore it. Who gives a shit who "owns" the OT. When it comes to OB's, they win hands down and that's that.

True.
but rld owns at sneaking still since they got more averge active ppl under a day then we

do you think that kid loves that he killed westie? when i sold him ages ago? aha

when you can make ur own team and keep it together for more than 3 weeks then maybe you will know, but untill this day comes there will be a little hole yet to be filled.

To everyone saying Mitch is the only reason Validus wins is forgetting about Zarz, Jeton, Ardexius etc... They have a really really strong Mage team as well.

Back