• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEW WAR MOVIE] Validus vs. Unstoppable.

To everyone saying Mitch is the only reason Validus wins is forgetting about Zarz, Jeton, Ardexius etc... They have a really really strong Mage team as well.

To think i'm not even playing and they're still owning :blink:

no he proves he can pk with 30+ players ;s

your rld team sneaked me in the days before and i was alone so that doesnt prove a shit that Your RLD owns anything right?
i mean like you just good at sneaks nothing more :p But THANKS for the battle was pretty epic ^^

WHAT BATTLE YOU FUCKING NOOB IM NOT EVEN IN RLD THEY CAN SUCK MY DICK NONE OF YOU PUSSYS HAVE EVER KILLED ME? validus this validus that we dont give a shit? i have a life i do not care who runs the server and who dont? maybe if you lot play instead of logging in with 30 players youll lose your levels faster than your mum drops her knickers!

WHAT BATTLE YOU FUCKING NOOB IM NOT EVEN IN RLD THEY CAN SUCK MY DICK NONE OF YOU PUSSYS HAVE EVER KILLED ME? validus this validus that we dont give a shit? i have a life i do not care who runs the server and who dont? maybe if you lot play instead of logging in with 30 players youll lose your levels faster than your mum drops her knickers!

if u dont care why are u so mad dude relax.

Back