• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter New War OT - Now Recruiting Staff

Fill123

Reaction score
We are currently looking for a scripter who can help us to develop our War OT. We've got many ideas for our War OT, both simple and some advanced. So, if you want to know more about the OT, just PM me.
Since we got alot of ideas, you have to be a very experienced scripter and also have alot of time to script everything. It will be alot of work to do!

You have to know pretty much everything about scripting, since we need you to script alot.
We won't release the OT until it's 100% ready, with all features and everything.

If you think you're the right one for us, please PM me an apply.
I won't post a template, since you should now how to apply for a OT.

We will ofcourse share the profit ($$$) with you when the OT has been released. For more info about the OT or what you have to do, please PM me.

i could help with some scripting, but i work on my own server a lot too, so it would be a part time thing

Back